2016 Civic Premium Sound Navigation Pinout / Diagram

That would actually be the 10th generation civic. This site revolves around the 12-15 civics.

civic-2016-fotos.jpg

This is from the civic exr 2016 here in Brazil.

Ah yeah most of the users here are from the US and Canada. That’s totally different from what we have. These are the 2 nav units we received.

8338891A-D685-4C90-8E85-76534EAFE9B7.jpeg

7754491B-0FEA-4E8D-9D47-722AE64278B6.jpeg

Hi Webby!

I was studying the newer headunit (totally touchscreen) that you showed in this thread. All the connectors in its back are VERY CLOSE the one that Marcel has sent.
Do you have the schematic for that model??

Hi Webby,

I've seen these diagrams on that thread, too. The problem is: on the same headunit I've (the same Marcel have sent the picture) there're some differences:

1 - In my unit, doesn't exists the GA_Bus pins (Audio Unit Connector C (12P).
2 - In my unit, the Audio Unit Connector B (20P) does have more pins: from a junk yard's HeadUnit harness i've seen, there're extra wiring going on pins B4, B5, B14 and B15.

I'm searching for these diagrams, because after changing the stock HeadUnit NAV from my car (the same older 2012 model) to this newer a Honda Connect HeadUnit with Android, I got everyhing working after adapting all the harness BUT i've lost the iMID display of songs info. As the iMID on the Civic EXR 2014 does use GA_BUS for comunication between the iMID and the NAV (i've tested it), I bet that these extra B connector signals from the new headunit are used for comunication between the NAV and the iMID (Maybe the DUET serial signals ??) ... I really don't have any idea...

Back