323's Build

Oh wow I freaking hate thieves! Good thing it was the stock wheels but still gets me mad! :chill: Good thing they didn't look under the hood! :ohnoes: you don't have a garage? Any sort of alarm on the car?

DAMN that sucks... my condolences. did they at least put the bricks in the correct place?

Judging from the photos I don't think the ones in the front are on the actual supports.
No they didn't, thankfully no damage to the frame.
Oh wow I freaking hate thieves! Good thing it was the stock wheels but still gets me mad! :chill: Good thing they didn't look under the hood! :ohnoes: you don't have a garage? Any sort of alarm on the car?
It used to be garaged until I moved to a new building, this was in my designated parking space in the back of the building.

And funny story about the alarm... The remote start would make the alarm go off so I had it disabled :/

Someone left a stolen Honda CR-V in the alley behind my garage a couple weeks ago. We called the cops early that morning, it was still there at night. Pat and I rolled up and I told the cops I was going to drag it with my work van If they didn't come get it. Older Irish cop showed up a few minutes later and said another officer decided to ticket it instead of run the plates. Wow.. Point of the story, guess these kids are using jigglers to steal older Honda trucks and they just drive around stealing wheels before dumping the cars. There were two old spares and about ten bricks in the trunk. What **** heads. Good Ol' Chicago. Glad they didn't damage anything.

Someone left a stolen Honda CR-V in the alley behind my garage a couple weeks ago. We called the cops early that morning, it was still there at night. Pat and I rolled up and I told the cops I was going to drag it with my work van If they didn't come get it. Older Irish cop showed up a few minutes later and said another officer decided to ticket it instead of run the plates. Wow.. Point of the story, guess these kids are using jigglers to steal older Honda trucks and they just drive around stealing wheels before dumping the cars. There were two old spares and about ten bricks in the trunk. What **** heads. Good Ol' Chicago. Glad they didn't damage anything.
I think the funniest thing is that I just tossed the bricks to the side after I got the car out of there, and the next day the bricks were gone... I wonder if they came back for their bricks lol

Car is dirty but I like the rims

3786c7f104bd2480a0fd2779460d037d.jpg

dcba2e865cc09b376da5814770e6d716.jpg

very cool. You'll have to report back with how you like them in the wet stuff. I've already had mine in a ton of snow this year without complaint.

Reactions: 323
I ran the Altimax Arctic's and no complaints. A bit loud but my buddy had the same car as me but OEM size (235/45/17) and his were quieter (mine were 225/45/17)

very cool. You'll have to report back with how you like them in the wet stuff. I've already had mine in a ton of snow this year without complaint.
They performed excellently in the snow, even better than I expected.
Too bad this past winter was pretty mild for Chicago, except for 1 or 2 days. But on those days, I was weaving around jeeps and other trucks in the snow, never feeling out of control with these tires.

So much has happened since I last updated this thread, but just recently I was rear-ended driving around the city. Good news is the back bumper will be repaid and repainted for free!

Also just went to the dragstrip yesterday for the first time with the supercharger. I couldn't get a good launch, either not taking off quick enough or spinning the tires too much. My best time was a 14.5 but I know I can break into the 13s with a good launch and reaction time.

Back