420Coupe's BOSS R18A1

img0954ko.jpg

319.90 @ 15 psi
328.59 @ 17 psi
343.68 @ 17 psi

have not picked it up yet, need to resolve insurance for it first. Also I was expecting more but should be a big jump when I switch over to E85

awesome.. and jotech just gave me the last tracking number for my kit... guess he's finishing up lol..

edit: tracking number! WHY U NO WORK??
Edit 2: just received a working tracking number completely different from what he gave me and guess what? package was just sent today!... facking stupid.

What's missing in this picture?

2012-12-17210452_zpse32b83ee.jpg

Exactly. The intercooler and piping I was TOLD was coming. I wasted 2 hours traveling to Niagara Falls to pick up what I thought were the last boxes to find that this is all Jotech had sent me. I asked on the phone so many times if the intercooler was coming, and I was lied to. Seriously, did these parts need to come in three separate boxes?

The first box containing my injectors was sent November 28th directly from Deatschwerks. The second box containing the fittings were sent on November 30th and the third box was sent December 14th. What's wrong with this? How hard is it to ship boxes at the same time if you have it in stock?

Next step is to confirm where my intercooler is. If it has not been shipped, then I'm asking a relative to pick it up in Florida. End of story.

STAY AWAY FROM JOTECH

where the hell is jotech? i've been trying to reach him since dec 26 trying to get my goddamn tracking number.

where the hell is jotech? i've been trying to reach him since dec 26 trying to get my goddamn tracking number.

:rotfl: probably coping with the fact i took my car and hes **** out of luck to finding any $$$ guys a fraud. ask for a refund bro

Back