420Coupe's BOSS R18A1

did u manage to fix your lines?
honestly haven't got a chance to look at it again work 9-9 and drive about 2 hours to work and 2 hours back lol im exhausted all till pretty much the weekend / sunday.

So Long Story short. Andres 1 Jotech 0, soon to take the company name and dismantle it ! LEGALLY

Did any conclusion ever get reached about your car? Ive been waiting forever to see this monster R18!

update: heads actually getting port and polished, sent it to someone else... seems 4Piston Racing was in on the scam, they didnt do ANYTHING to the head nor did jotech ever put valves in the car they were stock valves. guys a scam artist man!!!

In for the updates. It seems my Fully built R18 will be done before yours Andres. =) Rods and Pistons just orders. As soon as they arrive, I will be sending them and the block off to CNC Werx for the full Short Block build and CSS too. =) Torque converter will be sent to Level10 trans to get redone and we'll see how the transmission holds that. So far, the stock transmission held 238whp and 221 ft lbs, with no gear slipage. So you'll have the R18 Manual fully built and I will have the R18 Auto fully built. =)

In for the updates. It seems my Fully built R18 will be done before yours Andres. =) Rods and Pistons just orders. As soon as they arrive, I will be sending them and the block off to CNC Werx for the full Short Block build and CSS too. =) Torque converter will be sent to Level10 trans to get redone and we'll see how the transmission holds that. So far, the stock transmission held 238whp and 221 ft lbs, with no gear slipage. So you'll have the R18 Manual fully built and I will have the R18 Auto fully built. =)

Is yours boosted?? I totally wanted to be the first 9th R18 on here to do that!!! D:
By the way, welcome to the forum! You should make a build thread of your car, Id love to check out a power R18 build!!

Is yours boosted?? I totally wanted to be the first 9th R18 on here to do that!!! D:
By the way, welcome to the forum! You should make a build thread of your car, Id love to check out a power R18 build!!

I have a 2008. 420 coupe and I boosted our cars within a month of each other. Whereas his spent most of its life getting screwed at Jotech, I have been daily driving mine. I'm over the bull$h!t happening over at 8thcivic.com. We have a turbo R18 thread there that has a TON OF INFO about all of our trials and tribulations with setups, custom installs and such.

OH! okay I thought you had a 9th i was all bummed out haha
And yeah that totally blows about what happened with his car! I check this thread every once and a while and it seems like he still hasn't even gotten it...

I've been on 8th and reading up on the turbo kits a little, right now I'm trying to figure out if the kits are a straight bolt on. ProCvic said the dimensions might not be the same between the 8th and 9th. But now that flashpro is out things are looking alot better for it

I have a 2008. 420 coupe and I boosted our cars within a month of each other. Whereas his spent most of its life getting screwed at Jotech, I have been daily driving mine. I'm over the bull$h!t happening over at 8thcivic.com. We have a turbo R18 thread there that has a TON OF INFO about all of our trials and tribulations with setups, custom installs and such.
pics of your setup?

Back