420Coupe's BOSS R18A1

thanks man. i can't wait. hows your car doing now?

not to bad havent yet beat on it dont trust anything the ******* scumbag did, so have the car apart redoing everything checking clearances hoses etc. I actually need a favor can you take a picture and follow the 2 hoses connected to the throttle body see where they go? they flipped my throttle body so its positioned differently but i cannot for the life of me find where the hell one of the hoses goes connected to, the coolant hose is connected so idk wtf the other one is possible something that was connected to intake or intake manifold ? IDK rather be sure so if you could please take a picture following the lines connected to the throttle body. But running sick for what i have stepped on it like 65-75% throttle.

AWESOME job 420Coupe!! but I'm a little curious you went with a R-series motor, not a K-series... 500whp is your goal? wow! all the best bro :D

500 whp was my goal on pump gas, actually more concerned with 1/4 mile more than WHP/WTQ numbers. but didnt meet my goal and went with R series cause i have a built K going into a bubble and its Unique!

not to bad havent yet beat on it dont trust anything the ******* scumbag did, so have the car apart redoing everything checking clearances hoses etc. I actually need a favor can you take a picture and follow the 2 hoses connected to the throttle body see where they go? they flipped my throttle body so its positioned differently but i cannot for the life of me find where the hell one of the hoses goes connected to, the coolant hose is connected so idk wtf the other one is possible something that was connected to intake or intake manifold ? IDK rather be sure so if you could please take a picture following the lines connected to the throttle body. But running sick for what i have stepped on it like 65-75% throttle.

500 whp was my goal on pump gas, actually more concerned with 1/4 mile more than WHP/WTQ numbers. but didnt meet my goal and went with R series cause i have a built K going into a bubble and its Unique!

according to this: http://civic.hondafitjazz.com/A00/HTML/30/SNB6E30A20336359401KDAT00.html
it might be the water bypass hoses

Its this line if you could follow yours and tells me where it plugs in.

screenshot20121229at112.png

HRMMMMMMM... going to look into this now. Thanks buddy.

just checked you sure you followed the right line ?

as you can see mine is connected just in second picture you see the part that is not connected.

img0978zm.jpg

img0979su.jpg

From that diagram it looks like the heater lines are not connected

Back