420Coupe's BOSS R18A1

what your adding to tranny is items it doesnt contain and stock FD is meant to save gas, so the new FD will put you in your power band. Figured E-85 for N/A, and no one has the limits on the stock tranny i was still running bone stock tranny at 276whp /249 wtq

Suspension wise - need the guru's here cough* Chris RedShiftChris * - What would be the best possible Track set up i can get on an 8th gen for the R18 Jo was trying to push the Pro-C on me but i'm hesitant, i want the best possible track setup there is to offer dont want my suspension being the only reason im not doing well in both the Drag and AutoX

what's the lsd out of ....that you're using on the r18?

Trying to hook me up when u do upgrade? I don't need it right away gotta build my transmission up first I gots a baby turbo gt25 bb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:giggle: got a few people eye balling it as well

andres have you driven the car with your new FD/LSD yet? my car whines like a mother now lol

Bro I haven't driven my car in over a year since August of 2011, I'd love to hear what it sounds like can't imagine why you would hear that much of a whine with just a new FD.

lol i just realized its journal bearing ill miss my ball bearing so ill have to pass , how u been bro? & lol i bet u been dying to drive it huh

LOL you'll miss your BB too much ? you wont be able to tell the difference in the amount of power difference you will see but its alright all personal preference any ways. No i've been dying to put a bullet between ******* jotech's lying mouth

check it out heh

eh it's not that bad sounds more like tire noise than gear whine but i know it sounds completely different than in video

LOL you'll miss your BB too much ? you wont be able to tell the difference in the amount of power difference you will see but its alright all personal preference any ways. No i've been dying to put a bullet between ******* jotech's lying mouth

eh it's not that bad sounds more like tire noise than gear whine but i know it sounds completely different than in video

Jotech screwed u again?!?!? /:

Turbo'd since 04/2011

Jotech screwed u again?!?!? /:

Turbo'd since 04/2011
again would be an understatement, it has gone far enough to fall over into Reximus and him receiving his parts now.

Damn on the understatement , did reximus get all his parts now at least? & damn I guess I shouldn't buy a intake manifold from them then huh?

Turbo'd since 04/2011

F*CK JOTECH he is just a middle man mechanic anyways and no Reximus has not received all his parts. All his products are not his they are other companies etc he just sells them as his, His "kit" is actually Gato Performance's kit same with any welding being taken place is done by Gato. So the intake manifold i would buy directly from Gato Performance in Kissimmee FL or through O and J in Kissimmee FL .

I REPEAT F.U.C.K. JO he's a lying POS.

F*CK JOTECH he is just a middle man mechanic anyways. All his products are not his they are other companies etc he just sells them as his, His "kit" is actually Gato Performance's kit same with any welding being taken place is done by Gato. So the intake manifold i would buy directly from Gato Performance in Kissimmee FL or through O and J in Kissimmee FL .

I REPEAT F.U.C.K. JO he's a lying POS.

Ok sorry u 2 good guys had to be the ones to get fooled by them. Did u ask them for ur car back? & what's gato peformance's site & how much for the manifold?

Turbo'd since 04/2011

Ok sorry u 2 good guys had to be the ones to get fooled by them. Did u ask them for ur car back? & what's gato peformance's site & how much for the manifold?
Turbo'd since 04/2011
Asked ?? Showed up with police towed my car home, he only has my motor and was supposed to have put it back together a month ago..... yet he is still trying to buy more time :pat: this guy has some balls I am about to just give up on people and giving them chances to prove themselves FU.CK it.

manny

still waiting for intercooler/intake parts... told me he shipped it out yesterday. still waiting for the tracking #. calling tomorrow again.

hah sounds like bull ish he'd send you the number if he sent it out right when he did it. Sounds like he is just buying more time.

Back