650whp or bust

Thanks everyone! Still haven't had the chance to go out and take the car for a ride around the block. Loaded the first map from vit yesterday and the car was idling super rich (10) so I only idled it for 5-10 seconds to get a datalog and I sent it back to him. Let's see how today goes

Rip oem hood
October 16, 2014-September 6, 2016
35ED3BD1-1891-44FC-AA47-89BDF4F737D3_zpsnpvfzrqz.jpg

I swear its stock :rotfl:
88CFE93B-9256-4721-84C2-F262648D67E5_zps5vty6qil.jpg

E4EEB357-AA9A-42C7-9578-741603B942E2_zpsqvuufcsp.jpg

Too wild man.

Will the exhaust fumes cause any problems with them exiting in front of where you sit?

EDIT: vision wise, will it make it difficult to see? What about smell?

Too wild man.

Will the exhaust fumes cause any problems with them exiting in front of where you sit?

EDIT: vision wise, will it make it difficult to see? What about smell?

I'll take a pic from the inside once I'm home

Because it's illegal... At least in most states.
In pa it's allowed. A turbo is considered a muffler, the pipe just has to exit the vehicle from somewhere of the car

Cheap diaphragms. Talking with vit he said the same thing happened to Harry sparks when he had the exact same fpr. Going to mess with it some tomorrow and see if I can get it to hold pressure.

Basically the pressure starts out at 43psi then drops down and remains at a steady 20psi the whole way through. I've tripple checked my lines and setup for leaks and there are none to be found

Cheap diaphragms. Talking with vit he said the same thing happened to Harry sparks when he had the exact same fpr. Going to mess with it some tomorrow and see if I can get it to hold pressure.

Basically the pressure starts out at 43psi then drops down and remains at a steady 20psi the whole way through. I've tripple checked my lines and setup for leaks and there are none to be found
What fuel pressure regulator are you using?

I'm using the AEM 25-302. Derek warned me about when I first bought and suggested I replace it with a unit from aeromotive but since I had already spent the money I didn't feel like going through the hassle and pay for return shipping back so I kept it

I'm using the AEM 25-302. Derek warned me about when I first bought and suggested I replace it with a unit from aeromotive but since I had already spent the money I didn't feel like going through the hassle and pay for return shipping back so I kept it
I've only heard good things about aeromotive. Haven't had a chance to use any of their products but I know some people who have and they all swear by it.

It is pretty inspiring to see your car on the road. Glad everything is working out now. Keep it up!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That is the nastiest k series motor I think I've ever heard. Wow man. Just wow.

Back