650whp or bust

sounds nasty... glad you got it up and on the road

Spooked that 6262 to 7psi at 4K rpm. No vtec or timing in the engine and I just discovered a boost leak at one of the charge pipes. Can already tell this will be a beast.

Also apperantly I never tightened my exhaust because it moved down and melted my fuse box cover :giggle
332D7EE4-47C3-4DE3-84A9-61DAD75F4BE3_zpse2nf6va8.jpg

You think heat wrap is going to be enough to keep that from happening again down the road? Seems bad since the hood is open to the elements there as well.

Well actually the heat wrap touched the fuse box cover and melted it. I think I'm going to put some more cool tape around everything in that area. Hopefully the exhaust is tight now and doesn't move again.

Reactions: Nix
The fact that you made over 600 is damn impressive. Keep up the good work, you've almost reached your goal brotha.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. The biggest issue was heat soak in the charge pipe leading to the TB. Caused my iat to sky rocket during the pulls at the end. Have to find a way to reroute the pipe or coolant hose. The charge pipe sits directly on top of the hose and it's maybe 3 inches away from the turbo. The next thing was a map sensor issue. We did give the car more boost on two pulls following this and it showed 24psi on the controller and dyno but in FP it logged 22psi then went flat. That's why the boost was turned back down

I'm sitting at home in awe of this build and there isn't a good highway wot :pout:. Please update us!

He hasn't been on in s while. :sadface:

Agreed ron. @ripply, any updates?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sorry I haven't been very active on the forums lately. The car now has 4K miles since the build was done. Hasn't given me a single hiccup. I daily drive it on E and have taken it DC and NYC and driven around the cities. I did blow my cmc but that is because I didn't upgrade the line when I put the twin disk in. I ended up putting a ktuned cmc and it has shifted like butter.

Hang tight. Let me upload some videos :)

Last edited:
This was against a boosted b20 integra on MT ET Streets. The car was also CUT. The car made around 360whp with the driver inside it was around 2200 pounds.
My car for that run was on 24psi of boost so around 650whp and on 245/40 continental DWS tires. As you can see they don't hold traction at all.

Also do mind that in the videos my speedo is waaaaaay off. I still haven't installed the Dakota box so the speedo is reading the speed in kmh as its the closest to the actual posted speed limit. If I flip it to miles on pulls like this it reads 60mph. In kmh, It reads right to about 35mph.
Then from 35-45 it's off by 6mph
45-55 it's off by 10mph
And it continues to be off exponentially like that. My 4th gear end at 133 but in the video it shows that it end at around 100

We ended up doing a 30 roll The first time and as you can see once I caught traction I put busses on him. I started out in 2nd gear that time. Sadly cannot brake boost like him thanks to the Priuses and their stuck accelerator pedals. First would have been even more useless although it goes to 60mph lol.

The second run I gave him a car length and a gear so I started out in 3rd. I passed them at 120mph like they were standing still. And he didn't let off at all. You can see he shot a flame when he shifted in 5th.

Last edited:
Some two step action. Video doesn't do justice at all. My phones microphone distorts the sound so much. It's ear piercing in person. The reason it doesn't shoot flames is because of the e85. It's super hard to shoot flames on two step unless I ran the car extremely hard prior

Back