8th Generation Civic General Chat

Hahahah nice job man!

I just rolled some guys fenders and shaved the rears for him the other night so he could fit his Battles. He's just about slammed on D2's and was rubbing tires like crazy. I let him drive my car real quick when we were done and now he's all talking about buying new wheels, raising his car, and getting "trackstance." Hahahah I should have let him drive first and saved us the 5 hours of work.
thanks.

55!

Just let me know whenever and I'll log in and tell you where it's at LOL

@Nevtec . You bought a 5.0? Couldnt wait for the 2015? :D Nice purchase. I really like the current Mustang GTs.

The number of spams are too damn low!

@Nevtec . You bought a 5.0? Couldnt wait for the 2015? :D Nice purchase. I really like the current Mustang GTs.
That's my dads gt500, I haven't ordered mine yet :D ill probably do it around July next year. I plan on getting a 14 because I don't really like the look of the 15 yet, maybe it'll grow on me.
I did trade the fg2 off last month though..

....and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... I just moved my 2 8th specific DIYs into this section. Nothing fancy, just the LED trunk strip and the powdercoated drum brake one.

That's my dads gt500, I haven't ordered mine yet :D ill probably do it around July next year. I plan on getting a 14 because I don't really like the look of the 15 yet, maybe it'll grow on me.
I saw the fs threads. :( But performance wise, the new Mustang GT will be better than the currents.

I had a 13 gt for a little while, had to sell it so I could afford to go back to school.
a2a3yvup.jpg

Miss that car :/

Back