8th Generation Civic General Chat

So... should I get the JRSC for my car or use that money as a down payment on the Type-R if it comes here? Im also torn between the Type-R and an old 240z.......

Obv. The m3 is also on the short list....... I peruse that site Mr.Jro sent me a lot now. I really like those cars from those years. I dig the sort of boxy style cars anyway. I had been craving an old hakosuka for a long time.

I will probably end up in the M3 just cost wise, its so do-able.

Yep. You will change your mind completely about the JRSC after a ride in the M3. Promise.

Reactions: Nix
So... should I get the JRSC for my car or use that money as a down payment on the Type-R if it comes here? Im also torn between the Type-R and an old 240z.......
I would pass on the jrsc only because they arnt being made anymore, atleast comtech still makes parts

Reactions: Nix
I should have specified. the Jackson R18 kit. It's only been out for like 6 months so far. Non-si loser here. hahahaha. But I have decided that im going to keep my current car since it's paid off and still in good shape. Should last me quite a few more years and that means I can get something that is completely impractical, uncomfortable, performance oriented, possible track machine.

Word....

This one gets me everytime. Want it so bad....

1973_datsun_240z-pic-7827081713729940921.jpeg

Im torn between the new WRX, next gen Si, and a 1989 R34 Skyline. :D

R32 skylines should be available for legal import very very soon. 2014 I believe for the 89's.

Yep! The thing is, parts will be very limited. So it is very questionable. The new WRX is very well engineered. I heard the suspension engineer developed the system to make the car handle like the Porsche 911. It will also have a better manual gearbox.

I want an R34 :(

I like the R32 because it is a lighter GT-R.

I know a place where you can currently get an 87 Skyline Twincam GTS. Its like an R31 but it has the precursor RB20DET engine. The R32 has the nice RB26DETT that was used in the Skylines through the R34. The R31 has only got 78k miles though. Hahahaha. Its got those round tails too!

IMG_7096-300x199.jpg

IMG_7074-300x199.jpg

IMG_70701.jpg

I want to be older than the car! :giggle:

Back