8th Generation Civic General Chat

omg... hahahaha... I seriously want almost the same thing. LS Miata.... im not dead set on 2nd gen though. Engine first, X-pipe, flowmasters, burn off crappy tires, buy more crappy tires, continue burnouts, scare ricers. hahahaha.

EDIT: 'Merica!

h80E9ED54

I can't fit in a first gen, but I can fit in a second gen, aftermarket seats will make it better. I pretty much have all my mods made out and bookmarked.

No! That's a horrible idea. You can actually get some power out of your car. Get some real mods and get wider tires on there already! I'll roll your fender tabs for you and we can tuck the liner. I have lots of practice now. I can roll em' good. No waves, no chips, no cracks. hahahaha. just heat gun and pliers!!! (or we can use the legit tool.)
215's for all-seasons! I want to get Buddyclub wheels (17x8) and put 235/40 on them. I did fold the metal tabs up using long nosed pliers. :giggle:

As for the Miatas, I saw a new gen in red with a hard top. It looked gorgeous.

I can't fit in a first gen, but I can fit in a second gen, aftermarket seats will make it better. I pretty much have all my mods made out and bookmarked.
Have you tried getting into a first gen with aftermarket seats?

I have plenty of room in my roomates miata. But he mounted the seat directly to the floor :giggle:

My brother's room mate has the 1st gen Miata and a Genesis Turbo 2.0L. He's bored of the Genesis. Lol.

Have you tried getting into a first gen with aftermarket seats?

I have plenty of room in my roomates miata. But he mounted the seat directly to the floor :giggle:

I have tried, it's not as comfy as the second gen. I also like the look of the second gen.

Heard this sound outside that I've heard before. I got excited and looked out the window. Visitor to the neighbor in a NHBP FA5. I was excited :pout:

Ninja pic

ne9areju.jpg

Back