9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
225299_147234665349792_6671921_n.jpg

but he did get dressed up

It's my first time , what usually happens ? I mean do we all get hotels and meet up every morning or what? Do we just cruise the dragon over and over or do we cruise other places. I'm definitely coming wouldn't miss it for the world. So Freakin Pumped!! I just want to know if there's an agenda or what kinda stuff happens ?

It's my first time , what usually happens ? I mean do we all get hotels and meet up every morning or what? Do we just cruise the dragon over and over or do we cruise other places. I'm definitely coming wouldn't miss it for the world. So Freakin Pumped!! I just want to know if there's an agenda or what kinda stuff happens ?
definitely other stuff...

You can see the list of activities you CAN participate in if you'd like - (anyone can go/not go to any of the items planned...or do your own thing as well)
last year - http://www.9thcivic.com/forum/forums/tail-of-the-dragon-ii-sept-2013.159/

a variety of stuff, mostly about the cars/drive
yes, Fontana Village Resort
yes & yes (some cruise, some time trial, but never above the speed limit!!! :) )

Lol I'm sure , we always obey they speed limit ... Every time I see someone fly by us I te the ole lady " ugh just wait till I get my valentine 1 " haha

http://www.fontanavillage.com/
where most people stay ^ ... we get discounted rates when it gets closer to booking time.
Thanks man , ill hit you up closer to time. We're still tryin to decide if the wife is gonna go because we're havin a Vtec baby in August. I'm definately coming but Hopefully Moma will keep baby at home so I can do the cruises. We will figure it out but she knows I been wanting to go for a couple years now

Thanks , she wants to go but she will be boob feedin and she won't want to leave the baby but my buddy just sold his srt4 for a truck so ill Probley bring him. He would love to visit the import scene for a couple days he misses that car. I told him not to sell ... I could never sell my Si I'm in love with it lol . My wife makes fun of me cause I named my Si Lola and I blast Lola Montez by volbeat at least twice a week In it .

Ahh yeah. That makes sense.
I still miss our FA5...but things change. I just hope the M3 can make it out this year...for once in a long time LOL

Yeah, it looks like it's only about 4 1/2 hours away for you @VtecBoi_88 - I'll be going as well, driving over from Louisville. I'd say we could meet up and drive over together but we're pretty far apart.

It is really fun though. You should definitely plan on going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back