9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very little, simple things like changing batteries and light bulbs... But if the sink starts backing up I don't think she would know what to do....

First date: 1999

Actually start dating: 2006

Married 2011.

She picked me out of the HS year book.

How did this become the dating/married thread? :giggle:

Why did it take 7 years to actually start dating?

Reactions: Nix
She is a year older, we went to different schools, so the HS meet up just didn't work out. Neither of us had cars or a way to go see each other. The next year she was already in college and I was going off to a different one. We just happened to run into each other again in 06' and things just clicked. We had semi-common acquaintances but never met up until then.

9ccd/dating thread. hahaha

She is a year older, we went to different schools, so the HS meet up just didn't work out. Neither of us had cars or a way to go see each other. The next year she was already in college and I was going off to a different one. We just happened to run into each other again in 06' and things just clicked. We had semi-common acquaintances but never met up until then.

9ccd/dating thread. hahaha

My wife is a year older also! She will be 30 tomorrow. She was my 1st and only girlfriend. :omg:

Almost 9 years with my girlfriend.... Don't ask why I haven't proposed it's complicated and boring...

Less relationship talk.. More Dragon talk! :)

dragontail2.jpg

dragontail1.jpg

03b249f6.jpg

More car stuff:

Applied Headlight Armor to the bumper reflectors. (Pic is with things wet and application tabs still attached)

uploadfromtaptalk1409074294741.jpg

I just bought rotors! Sometime after 5pm today Ill be making an appointment to have all of my brakes swapped over. Also my G2 caliper paint came in. They are getting painted black. Just to cut down on the rusty corrosion look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back