9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys wouldn't be offended by having a Mustang at this Honda meet, I'd like to see if I could make it down there for at least a day or two.

I've seen a few of your videos and have did the sportbike thing in my past so I know what the deal is, you all like to drive. So do I, except I'll be in a car that may seem out of place compared to the rest of the group.

If you don't want a Mustang there spoiling your vibe, then no hard feelings on my end, I understand.
You won't be the only ford. Fiesta ST here

Michelin Pilot Super Sports ordered from DTD (cheaper than Tire Rack in the size I needed), today is the last day for the $75 prepaid Visa card also.
They are supposed to be here in 2 - 5 days, we'll see.

The brake pads are still looking good, and I changed the oil not very long ago so I should be good to go after scrubbing in the new tires.

This is going to be a blast, I can't hardly wait!

If you guys wouldn't be offended by having a Mustang at this Honda meet, I'd like to see if I could make it down there for at least a day or two.

I've seen a few of your videos and have did the sportbike thing in my past so I know what the deal is, you all like to drive. So do I, except I'll be in a car that may seem out of place compared to the rest of the group.

If you don't want a Mustang there spoiling your vibe, then no hard feelings on my end, I understand.

Absolutely come along. It's a pretty diverse pack.

Man.....I thought that dates for the meet were still around the 12th like the old meets, glad I checked this morning. Boss lady was not too thrilled about switching dates since she planned her weekend off around the dates I originally asked off.

Ooops! :giggle:
Come on the 12th and you can hang out with the 30 cars in the S2000 group. We don't care if you're not driving a S2k, we've had Civics at a number of meets.

Haha, man this is my first meet with the actual full group, and I'm in a Legacy. No such thing as an out of place car (unless it's a Prius). Looking forward to seeing your Bullitt finally.

8CCDV probably had the most diverse group ever, Legacy GT, E30, E36 M3, Coyote Mustang, 4th gen Camaro, DSM, S2000s, assorted fwd Hondas Jill & ETF's Fits when they first bought them. Even a luxury barge Nissan Maxima driven by @k757

That was also the year of the "don't worry you're not going to keep up anyway" quote. w/ @sonej4
Oh the memories :rotfl:

You doing much better? Health wise?

Let's not forget this memory....

Attachments

• IMG_0952.JPG
    IMG_0952.JPG
    806.9 KB · Views: 13
Family thing.... Got my girlfriend, 4 cats a dog and a house.... I am praying that nothing goes wrong this time I leave because my girlfriend has no clue on something's on the house...

Family thing? I've got a husband, 2 cats, a house.... hmm.....

We are talking about Nate now.. lol I guess if you love someone things progress quickly 'eh?

Family thing.... Got my girlfriend, 4 cats a dog and a house.... I am praying that nothing goes wrong this time I leave because my girlfriend has no clue on something's on the house...

She has no clue about anything house related?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back