9th Civic Milk Crew a.k.a Moo Crew

I am just wondering why the only (call it) spatially correct lettering is "Milk Crew," and the other lettering is just straight on? Doesn't look right to me. The lettering should be in relation to the side it's on, right? I'm just tossing that out there, because no one wants guys crying in their milk about this later,:rotfl:right?

Last edited:
I am just wondering why the only (call it) spatially correct lettering is "Milk Crew," and the other lettering is just straight on? Doesn't look right to me. The lettering should be in relation to the side it's on, right? I'm just tossing that out there, because no one wants guys crying in their milk about this later,:rotfl:right?

Better?

MooCrew2.jpg

Every one that orders a sticker, please note that if you want the # symbol on your sticker, YOU WILL NEED TO INCLUDE THE # SYMBOL in the member # field when you place your order, since some users want it and some don't.

Every one that orders a sticker, please note that if you want the # symbol on your sticker, YOU WILL NEED TO INCLUDE THE # SYMBOL in the member # field when you place your order, since some users want it and some don't.
GOT IT!!!!!! :D

Back