9th Gen 2012 Civic Short Shifter Finally Here!

I'm real impatient and my adult add doesn't allow me time for pics. I ordered today and I' ll try to do a DIY. Thanks or the tips fellas. Totally appreciated!
Awesome bro! You're going to like it :) btw if you're free November 10th, you're welcome to join me in getting my car tuned with flash pro.

Well...I listened to squiggy and got the base bushings. I've got to say the combination feels great. Alot more solid. I highly recommend the short shifter. It should of come from the factory like this!

It isn't hard, but I found that working with the interior and shifter cables to be stressful. Both are easy to mess up if done incorrectly.

Just finished my short shifter and base bushing install. The short shifter is awesome! The base busings make it less rubbery when you hit the end of the gates? For example, when going into first if you push up real hard you can feel the rubber bushing give a little. The base bushings take that away. I love it!

I've been reading various posts about 8th gen short shifter being used on the 9th gen. What short shifter is it? Is it shorter than the only current available short shifter (CT Engineering) for the 9th gen?

Back