9th Si Owner

2011-11-30173211.jpg

Ok, ok, I definitely want the white Si now. She's purty.

I'll be 24 in a few months and feel like I'm just getting started. If life ends at 26...I'm scared... :hiding:
Don't worry, it doesn't end at 26! I'm 29 and in May I'll be... um, 29 and holding? Still working on the comfort level of that next decade, lol. They say that our 30's are the new 20's anyways... :turbospin:

lol this thread took a turn for the lulz.

I just feel old at 26 because whereas most people wait until their 21st to really get wild, I wasted no time from 16-24... then one day I realized I needed to get my **** together and that I did. No desire to go to bars/clubs anymore, would rather chill at the house with a couple friends, grill some burgers and drink a few (read:dozen) cold brews.

lol this thread took a turn for the lulz.

I just feel old at 26 because whereas most people wait until their 21st to really get wild, I wasted no time from 16-24... then one day I realized I needed to get my **** together and that I did. No desire to go to bars/clubs anymore, would rather chill at the house with a couple friends, grill some burgers and drink a few (read:dozen) cold brews.
In Canada most of us are already done with the club scene as well by age 26, but we start at 19 rather than 21 (or even 18 in some provinces) so we've had longer to get it out of our system I guess. 21 just seems so old to start "legally" drinking, what a waste of prime university/college years! Lol.

those are the SI stock wheels
this.

If I am going to spend 1200 on wheels, it will be for something forged and lightweight. Even though HFP parts probably add value unlike other aftermarket modifications.

Poor bama was having to sell his sweet ride because he's gettin' married (not that his future wife was making him do it). Sad to see it go. :(

Back