9thCivic Dragon IV Official Registration Thread

Yeah....rear came out just a little but I was like WTF? lol

I already have the RSB......will have the H&R springs on by then. They actually arrive today....I are excite!

You should be alright then. First year I only had the RSB. Second year I added H&R springs...made quite a difference. Stock all seasons both years.

This year I am coming with Michelin Pilot Super Sports and Koni's!

Meanwhile on the Dragon.

11896547_10153629193998140_4993717476756031243_o.jpg

11921811_10153629194033140_8989685152101474863_o.jpg

11952886_10153629193213140_9195665336891658030_o.jpg

This is why we can't stress enough, drive within your limits and make sure the car is GTG before the trip.

Too fast for corner or lost concentration or both?

My guess is too fast because not enough experience, either driving experience or experience with the road. I'd bet he went in too hot, understeered, car finally rotates (either intentionally or unintentionally) and the driver wasn't ready for that. Could be wrong but I'd bet $5 on it

And make sure you drive the 35' Winnebago and tow the jeep. (True story. On my early morning drive across the Dragon headed to Benton's Smokehouse for 10 lbs of bacon. Near the overlook, coming towards me, 35' Winnebago towing a Jeep. Stopped the clown and asked if he had any idea of what was ahead. "Heard there were some curves on this road." Shook my head, told him the best move he could make would be to turn around and get the hell off of the Dragon. He kept on going...a total asshat.)

He probably had to use the shitter in the back of the camper before it was all over. Ignorance must be bliss...especially after you drop a #2.

My guess is too fast because not enough experience, either driving experience or experience with the road. I'd bet he went in too hot, understeered, car finally rotates (either intentionally or unintentionally) and the driver wasn't ready for that. Could be wrong but I'd bet $5 on it

Looks like too much power (prob WOT for that M3), lifted, overcorrected, and bam! Facing the wrong way. Looks like E36 M3 values are going up!

Cant wait!!!

I have been reading reviews and I've been seeing alot of negative comments. About traffic cars/harleys, tourists, dumb riders almost hitting them. Did these guys complaining about traffic go at the wrong time?

Last edited:
Cant wait!!!

I have been reading reviews and I've been seeing alot of negative comments. About traffic cars/harleys, tourists, dumb riders almost hitting them. Did these guys complaining about traffic go at the wrong time?

A lot of it is what time of day. The dragon is really busy between like 10 AM and like 5 PM. Before or after then it's clear. Some days are better than others but that's my experience on weekends. Weekdays are good, except that's when you're most likely to encounter a tractor trailer

Looks like those new Altima commercials are right! That black one ditched that E36! (hah! ditched) Must be why he crashed. He was going so hard to try and catch that thing!

(ok so I know its probably not an Altima in front of the bmw)

These cars are all the same except for stickers.... right? I mean we have proof now.

2013-nissan-altima-sedan-and-race-cars-at-the-circuit-of-the-americas-photo-517375-s-986x603.jpg

It was a G35 / G37 sedan. I know from experience that the 6spd models can really hustle if you drive them right.

Reactions: Nix
Daryl, Killboy, mentioned that the road being damp and early morning had something to do with the M3 wreck. I'm sure the driver had something to do with it also.

It was a G35 / G37 sedan. I know from experience that the 6spd models can really hustle if you drive them right.
Looks bigger than a G series. M35 is what I'm thinking. Think I remember driving with that hustling 6spd too.....

Back