9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

R-comps are like cheating out there. One thing is for sure, I don't want to follow you once the tires warm up

-Keith
'11 WRX (30k mi) & '99 2.3CL (40k mi)

R-comps are like cheating out there. One thing is for sure, I don't want to follow you once the tires warm up

-Keith
Not cheating. Evening the field. I am only running 205s. You would prob run up my bumper anyways.

With warm r-comps, I'll stay back from you as you'll likely be kicking up all sorts of dust/debris

-Keith

the wrx can easily overpower the dragon, esp with the stock suspension & brakes, id probably have more fun with Rich's car over my overweight turbo beast.

Wasn't is Donohue that said "It will never have enough power unless I can spin the wheels at the end of the straightaway in top gear" ?

I think that's a good motto for the dragon :p

Tapatalk sucka!

the wrx can easily overpower the dragon, esp with the stock suspension & brakes, id probably have more fun with Rich's car over my overweight turbo beast.

It is more enjoyable in the BMW, especially since the RPMs are a lot lower in 3rd. I don't know about this year, because the 4.10s will change that. I didnt have to shift at all the last time. I just left it in 3rd and enjoyed the drive.

I won't say that I banged off the rev limiter in 2nd in the WRX as that would mean I was going about 70 mph... and that would be illegal :)

I won't say that I banged off the rev limiter in 2nd in the WRX as that would mean I was going about 70 mph... and that would be illegal :)

I don't even wanna post my top speed that I did on the last night run last year, the one where I sandbagged everyone lol.

LOL.... It's all fun and good until you see flashing lights.....lol

We also had a little fun in the Civic after that install as well....lol

Back