9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

Family ALWAYS comes first.

Wishing the best for your dad.

^^^^^^^
This times a million.....

On a good note I think I got the brake line issue fixed..... I still need to bleed them but as of now there are no leaks.... Honda doesn't believe in the KISS method....

Family does come first, although many companies seems to think otherwise...

" family emergency? No, you must board flight to china now! "

^^^^^^^
This times a million.....

On a good note I think I got the brake line issue fixed..... I still need to bleed them but as of now there are no leaks.... Honda doesn't believe in the KISS method....

So you had to replace a brake hardline? Which corner/s?

I might have to drive the BMW now. It needs a workout. I think the passenger seat fits me better, and is more comfortable. If I can get them swapped it might be the car of choice.

So you had to replace a brake hardline? Which corner/s?

Drivers rear, the hard line to soft line connection was corroded to the point where the nut wasn't gonna loosen and no penetrating spray wasn't helping....

The hard line routing is easy, its the 4 way junction under the hood was the problem... I had to remove the 4 lines from it and remove it from the car, screw the back 2 lines into it, reinstall the junction then reinstall the front lines....

@death_roll - it's about that time to start the chat, pics, and videos thread!
Time to show off our prepping :D

Must have been reading your mind.... I was in the process of making on.... My car has been close to the point of seeing the sledgehammer stress relief..... But I took pics instead....

ugh, guys i wanna go but, i dont have enough moneyyyy. n altho honda said theres nothing wrong with my batt it died again today for no reason... so right now its definitely maybe. crossing fingerssss. n coming with my bro if he can get his 25 registration together. tho i havent paid mine. lol.

ugh, guys i wanna go but, i dont have enough moneyyyy. n altho honda said theres nothing wrong with my batt it died again today for no reason... so right now its definitely maybe. crossing fingerssss. n coming with my bro if he can get his 25 registration together. tho i havent paid mine. lol.
If they said the battery is ok, that leaves something that is draining the battery, starting with looking for a short.
Sorry about the rush of crap coming at you, at once.

If they said the battery is ok, that leaves something that is draining the battery, starting with looking for a short.
Sorry about the rush of crap coming at you, at once.
thats what my dad said. but autozone tested the battery n said it was bad, leaving me 2 wonder if honda jus doesnt want to give me a battery....

thats what my dad said. but autozone tested the battery n said it was bad, leaving me 2 wonder if honda jus doesnt want to give me a battery....
That sure sounds like it, ask them if you were to buy one from them, would they think it should be replaced. (this way of bring up any question from a dealer, or anyone that might be guarding their free replacement programs, is to find out what they think about the issue........ then bring up free replacement, JAFYI....)

That sure sounds like it, ask them if you were to buy one from them, would they think it should be replaced. (this way of bring up any question from a dealer, or anyone that might be guarding their free replacement programs, is to find out what they think about the issue........ then bring up free replacement, JAFYI....)

Yea that's what I'm going to do. All the guy kept saying was like yea these batteries have a low amount of cranks so u can't play music without ignition on blah blah blah. N my bf is like why they put such a small battery in these cars, he's like I don't know.

Yea that's what I'm going to do. All the guy kept saying was like yea these batteries have a low amount of cranks so u can't play music without ignition on blah blah blah. N my bf is like why they put such a small battery in these cars, he's like I don't know.
I'll just say, I haven't had any problem with my battery so far. Although I put it on a battery trickle charger about once a month like I do all my batteries.
All acid batteries that aren't top of the line, are not the quality of batteries of a few years ago. All our(America's) "mined" lead was sold to China a few years back, and they are manufacturing batt's to their own specs., so we can only imagine how thick the plates are, or the quality of the lead compound.

Can you/your brother take over my registration?

Back