9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

I will be there Wednesday evening before 8 in time for the drive listed on the itinerary.

The drive may or may not happen depending on how tired / sick of driving we are, I might wanna check out the road behind fontana.

What's up those of you who remember me! I'm just confirming that my guest and I will be there Friday afternoon. It's too bad we'll miss the Friday drive but my guest has a test on Friday :unamusedpopcorn:

Also I think Greg and Connor are the only ones who know..but my Si has changed a lot over the last year...again :D

It is a no show for me :( . Work has me everyday except sundays for the next 2 months. I am super pissed about this but It pays the bills and I need the money. I am going to make up for it by going to Richmond Friday night and doing a couple of 1/4 mile runs. I look forward to seeing the pics of this event. Hopefully I can make it next year.

Last edited:
What's up those of you who remember me! I'm just confirming that my guest and I will be there Friday afternoon. It's too bad we'll miss the Friday drive but my guest has a test on Friday :unamusedpopcorn:

Also I think Greg and Connor are the only ones who know..but my Si has changed a lot over the last year...again :D

Turbo k20 this year...

Make that three

It is a no show for me :( . Work has me everyday except sundays for the next 2 months. I am super pissed about this but It pays the bills and I need the money. I am going to make up for it by going to Richmond Friday night and doing a couple of 1/4 mile runs. I look forward to seeing the pics of this event. Hopefully I can make it next year.
Bummer, Flip.......... Will miss meeting you.......... Why can't we just get money without working?

Hey guys. I'm def out. Total bummer but school decided to start the semester heavy. Quiz wed n two papers Friday. I will try my best to graduate next year so I can make it. :(

I hope the lithotripsy goes well tomorrow so I can stay on schedule for the Dragon.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone. I still can't decide on which car to bring. I guess a lot will depend on how I am feeling. The Si rides a little better and is more comfortable.

I hope the lithotripsy goes well tomorrow so I can stay on schedule for the Dragon.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone. I still can't decide on which car to bring. I guess a lot will depend on how I am feeling. The Si rides a little better and is more comfortable.

I hope it all goes well. What does it entail? To dissolve the stone ?

I hope it all goes well. What does it entail? To dissolve the stone ?
Yes. It uses sound waves to dissolve the stone into little pieces. I didn't realize how painful they can be until the last few days. I knew they were. but I was not expecting the pain level. It kept me up last night from 2 to 6am. I will do my best to make the Dragon, but I will see how I feel.

I will b there unknown date unknown time!!!
Cuz i have been unemployed for over 2 month now...
So i will go whenever i feels like to go...
Wed Thur Fri or i can leave my house right now!!! Lol

I will b there unknown date unknown time!!!
Cuz i have been unemployed for over 2 month now...
So i will go whenever i feels like to go...
Wed Thur Fri or i can leave my house right now!!! Lol
too bad I can't come :(

Yeah, I'm in.

No guest... possibly she will come over on Saturday but i'm betting not.

Back