Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte-ish, NC
Vehicle Model
Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Body Style
@bootyluvr hates hatches
A new ride for the new year!

2013 Accord Sport with the CVT trans. :hiding: in white orchid pearl.

CIMG3880_zpse48e36a0.jpg

CIMG3882_zps16776af9.jpg

CIMG3881_zpsc1a54cc7.jpg

Ended up paying a little below msrp with a lifetime powertrain warranty. I paid a little extra for a 6yr 72k mile maint pkg and a 6yr 72k mile "no questions asked" warranty that covers everything other than wear items. If I don't use the "no q asked" warranty, then I get the money back that I pad for it.

I chose to buy from Scott Clark Honda since they are the only Honda dealer to offer the powertrain warranty and my friend knows one of the techs that will be the only person touching my car when it goes in for service.

You're not going to leave us and go to a BMW site now that you have a Honda, are you ? How about some interior pic's tomorrow ?

• Staff
You're not going to leave us and go to a BMW site now that you have a Honda, are you ? How about some interior pic's tomorrow ?

lol....nah, but I was on a couple BMW sites....on the DL.

Nice, I love the 2013 Accords, I would actually buy the 6spd version of your car, it's a really good deal.

Was the ZHP a bad car or just typical BMW stuff?

I love the new Accords. Nice new ride!

Those are nice cars ,I test drove one when we got the pilot for the wife .

Nice! I'm thinking a Sport manual transmission might be my next car. I really hate that with the manual you can only get CRystal Black Pearl or Modern Steel Metallic. White would be my first choice otherwise.

looks sharp. Honda corp let the engineers do some work on the new Accords and they did well.

wow.. congrats mr nomar. How do you feel about driving a cvt?

It's interesting. Sometimes it likes to whine out with no feel of a shift and sometimes it gets jerky. Most of the jerkyness comes from downshifting at low speeds. I want to say its a "6sp" auto.

Hmmmz.....one place has $195 for Suntek carbon tint or a different place at $289 for Lumar Ceramic tint? This second place also has Lumar "reg" film for $150.

Back