DIY ADExternal's 2012 Honda Civic Reverse Backup Camera DIY

Yessir. But I dont think you want to play any games that requires a big screen. I was thinking to play to Nintendo (SNES) for Street Fighter, Mario Cart, and Pac-Man lmao
All I want to play is Super Mario 64 lol

All I want to play is Super Mario 64 lol

I can see it happening.... :p I actually made this setup where you can play anything as long as they use AV cables. I'm considering just leaving that port open and just plugging into it whenever I want to play something like my laptop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see it happening.... :p I actually made this setup where you can play anything as long as they use AV cables. I'm considering just leaving that port open and just plugging into it whenever I want to play something like my laptop.
yes! Do that DIY! That way, anyone can use whatever they want, like a N64 lol

My wire came with these red wires coming out of the connectors, should I just use a different rca cable?
SG0ALdl.jpeg

I cut open one of the ends and it looks like the red wire just goes all the way through.

Sorry, I usually just use the pics in a DIY and kinda skip over the text lol
Here's the pic
ITPtqoT.jpeg

So from your picture, the silver wire coming out of the end of the rca cable would be the black one in mine? And the blue-ish one in your pic would be the yellow one here?

Yea my DIY usually consist of part by part so you can have a stopping point. :) Looking forward to see how it comes out 323

Yea my DIY usually consist of part by part so you can have a stopping point. :) Looking forward to see how it comes out 323
I had to stop again yesterday because I was splicing in my new reverse lights and cut my finger pretty badly when cutting off a piece of electrical tape :/

So I'm gonna try to finish today! I have everything done except the hard part, the dashboard

DONE! Works wonderfully! ADExternal is the man! Word of advice to anyone doing this in the future, you gotta have a lot of time and a lot of patience

Wooohoooo! :thumbsup: Sweet!

Any new advice other than already mentioned. Hardest part was connecting pins into Imid???

Back