Aftermarket SI fog lights on lx

snahfu

Anyone know where I can purchase this?

I can purchase OEM but the entire set (fog lights, chrome pieces, trim etc, end up costing around 300+ which is very expensive

Anyone know where I can purchase this?

I can purchase OEM but the entire set (fog lights, chrome pieces, trim etc, end up costing around 300+ which is very expensive

I believe Procivic offers them on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The SI foglight assembly is slightly different than the LX. It uses a different bulb and the black trim is actually painted from the factory leaving a glossy finish rather than the plain plastic that would normally be on an EX optioned with the Foglights from the factory. I bought mine from the dealer and had them installed there as well, I am horrible when it comes to anything electrical, since this is my first new car, I didn't want to completely ruin it lol.

I had an issue with the small light bulb in the button burning out soon after getting them. That wasn't a big deal though.
The bigger issue was when they would not turn on at all. It turns out that there was corrosion inside the poor quality connectors which allowed water inside (I live in Canada and we put a lot of salt down on the roads during winter). I cleaned out all the connections and that worked. I recommend using a sealant gel to ensure thi doesn't happen to you.

I had an issue with the small light bulb in the button burning out soon after getting them. That wasn't a big deal though.
The bigger issue was when they would not turn on at all. It turns out that there was corrosion inside the poor quality connectors which allowed water inside (I live in Canada and we put a lot of salt down on the roads during winter). I cleaned out all the connections and that worked. I recommend using a sealant gel to ensure thi doesn't happen to you.

That's so weird, some people have a button for their fog lights where as I have the switch on the blinker stalk. I did buy them from the dealer but my car was not already equipped with fog lights when I bought it, so maybe that's the reason. Either way, I'd prefer a button to take up some of those blanks by the TCS button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks pauly

I installed a K2Motor JDM style yellow fog light kit on my LX.

I was hesitate to putting a $300 OEM fog light kit.

This $50 does its job okay. If I got $ to burn in the future, I'll definitely go back to OEM fog lights kit.

InstagramCapture_80bb6ecd-69c8-47cf-a2b7-239e297f928e.jpg
InstagramCapture_6f0c86e0-e612-4c90-a699-1650ee30f36b.jpg

Last edited:
Miss you being active posting. You were always doing diy's, updating your build etc. :sadwavey:
Thanks Webby. I really enjoyed that active period. It was wonderful meeting so many people and getting to know quite a few of you guys really well. The car is now complete and I now only need to do maintenance. No more DIYs to do. The only thing I never completed was to add a blue light around the ignition ring. I'm super happy with the car. It's paid off and still in great shape. I stop by the forum occasionally to see what's up but unfortunately can't be active because the single father thing keeps me super busy as you can well imagine. Warmest regards.

Thanks Webby. I really enjoyed that active period. It was wonderful meeting so many people and getting to know quite a few of you guys really well. The car is now complete and I now only need to do maintenance. No more DIYs to do. The only thing I never completed was to add a blue light around the ignition ring. I'm super happy with the car. It's paid off and still in great shape. I stop by the forum occasionally to see what's up but unfortunately can't be active because the single father thing keeps me super busy as you can well imagine. Warmest regards.
@Pauly99to17
I really understand the parenthood thing. I'm a father of a 1 year boy who is trying to balance all things in my life as well. It's hard I know...

Any plan on getting 10th Gen?

Back