Alberto's modest civic build

Chameleon tint, neochrome, alien eye... its like mirror aviator sunglasses, outside is colored, the inner is just slightly dark. I have 35w 6000k HIDs and my light output is perfect. The roads are crystal white, but walls and such get a blue/green/purple reflection.

They're not rivets, theyre bolts.

I know how to take the bumper off lol but his flairs looked rivited to the bumper thus making them connected to the flairs and fender.
Oh, apparently I wasn't awake as I thought I was cuz going back and reading it now I understand what you meant. :hiding:

I wish lol, its my friends r32... but we hangout like everyday and i drive it a lot... lmao. He bought it for $4k, i may pick one up.

I wish lol, its my friends r32... but we hangout like everyday and i drive it a lot... lmao. He bought it for $4k, i may pick one up.

That's cheap. Was something wrong with that car when he bought it?

Nope, go to Canada, they go from 2k to 8k ... his has an R33 engine. I think the kids parents made him sell it cuz he was being too irresponsible.

Lol i moved out a while ago, they're in Arizona, im in Illinois. They still think all i have done is wheels and a second set for winter wheels. :P

Selling it so I can buy my wrx back lol

Honestly I'm trying to convince this guy to sell me his DP, cat back exhaust, and Hondata for $1000

Anyways... i ran my car at #Gridlife in Gingerman Raceway on 5/13/16 and it was amazing, loved the way csrd handled...but my engine mounts now have excessive play, time for upgrade

Back