Alerts

Click on your username at the top bar of page > preferences > unclick "automatically watch threads...." > save

But will those threads be gone from my "watched threads" then?

I wish I had UserCP.. :(

but if I "unwatch" a specific thread then it will not be in my "watched threads" which I want it to be to see it instead of searching for it. correct?

I'm watching every thread I post in but some I want to "watch" but not receive "alerts"

oh well. I don't like change and want my UserCP like that one site has that I can't mention

But will those threads be gone from my "watched threads" then?

I wish I had UserCP.. :(

On 8th it was setup to subscribe you to any thread you posted in - in stock form. This setup is the same in that regard. If you're logged in, click on your name -top right side. That's essentially a collection of links to your usercp on other vb sites. You don't have to get "alerts" on anything. You can watch a thread (subscribe on other sites), and not get alerts. It'll show in your watched threads if someone replies later. It just won't show an alert. Uncheck alerts you don't want. It won't remove threads you've posted in or anything like that.

Hope that makes sense?

It makes sense.. will have to re-read it when I get home since I'm using Tapatalk now.

Thanks Webby

I think Jeff is talking about how on 8th you subscribed to a thread and then there is the User CP button at the top where you can see the threads you are subscribed too.

if you want to see your subscribed threads - you click "watched threads" - at the top here. Same info?

Back