AlienPrime's Build Thread!

Maybe he waits so long so that the roads are dry and the clean up crews have got all the gravel off. :giggle:

I respect that fact that you can go more than a day without driving your baby :pout::pout:, btw Merry Christmas alll and happy holidays

Doing some serious work this weekend!

Doing control changouts on two contact relay switches i have!
Switching em to aircraft safety switches!
Swapping out A pillars
painting back components on brakes, tops of rotors black
moving two switches to glove box from trunk
installing new temp sensors on front signals for overvoltage capability!

will post pics Monday! Have the entire weekend off to do whatever! :P

ALSO!! Anyone fine Access to cabin from passenger side? Need room for like 8 or 9 #18AWG 105c's. Would like to be able to bring in from glovebox area :/

Probably @ADExternal or @Pauly99to17 might know? :/

Theres a boot in the firewall in the center that I confirmed. And I believe theres one on the passenger side. I have a theory that theres a small grommet from inside the passenger fender.

I have brought all my wires through the door enclosure opening so I don't think that helps you. Sorry man.
Ya, I wonder if there's a hole in the firewall on the passenger side.

if so, i'd love to take advantage of that! Might even do the wiring tonight :)
Ya, it would work. Just run the wires down the sides of the car and then go through the hole just above the fuse box (driver's side) and behind glove box (passenger side) from there you could take off the triangular piece and feed the wire to the engine bay.

Ya, it would work. Just run the wires down the sides of the car and then go through the hole just above the fuse box (driver's side) and behind glove box (passenger side) from there you could take off the triangular piece and feed the wire to the engine bay.
that grommet doesnt work for me! Go so frustrated yesterday tryin to push shittt through!!! OMG! Just gave up! Not a single hole on passenger side. I tried feeding ires behind glove box way back up to top right where i saw light, but it just came out by dash and did nothing else. couldnt get it to engine bay! Was so pissed lol!

Oh dam. Sorry man. Ya,takes patience which I have little. The wires have to be small to get through. They are not easy to get through either,but, it's possible. Did you unhook the top of the rubber cover? Maybe if you attach the wire to a feeder (ex. coat hanger). Try the wires in different places. You have to find the hole., it's there.

Back