Am I the only one who doesn't have an SI?

Ill be there in my LX also. I think it'll take about 1 tank to get there? Hahaha

Ill be there in my LX also. I think it'll take about 1 tank to get there? Hahaha

If your not following a WRX and have a Vette behind you, you can make good mileage. I normally do 5-8 tanks in a five day period...

lol.. true. I was just poking fun at how we get nice mileage if you can take it easy....

The only reason I lowered my car was for better mileage and less wind resistance!

Last edited:
lol.. true. I was just poking fun at how we get nice mileage if you can take it easy....

The only reason I lowered my car was for better mileage and less wind resistance!

If I didn't spend most of that week above 5 grand I would get awesome mileage.... It's almost 3 tanks to get down and back from my house...

Reactions: Nix
The only problem with a nicely modded LX is that everyone wants to race. I just laugh since:

A) I'm not interested
B) I will lose.

I actually had a stock Chevy Cruze rev at me when we were at a stop light and peel out when it went green. I was so confused I forgot to go until the car behind me beeped!

The only problem with a nicely modded LX is that everyone wants to race. I just laugh since:

A) I'm not interested
B) I will lose.

I actually had a stock Chevy Cruze rev at me when we were at a stop light and peel out when it went green. I was so confused I forgot to go until the car behind me beeped!

People do that cuz they assume every civic is an Si. I have a 8thGen Royal Blue Pearl Civic at the time was turbo'd but everyone thought it was Si. Get this no Sis from 06-11 even offered royal blue pearl. I always hear hey nice si smh.

People do that cuz they assume every civic is an Si. I have a 8thGen Royal Blue Pearl Civic at the time was turbo'd but everyone thought it was Si. Get this no Sis from 06-11 even offered
royal blue pearl. I always hear hey nice si smh.
I have the opposite problem lol. Nobody knows what an Si is. They all think its just a civic.

Reactions: 5SK

A) I'm not interested
B) I will lose.

A stock Toyota Yaris full of hillbillies kept revving up their engine next to me on a street with all these stoplights. The passengers in the back looked so embarrassed so i rolled down my window and smiled and said "hi" haha

A) I'm not interested
B) I will lose.

i agree with u completely, 1) not trying to get speeding tickets 2) i will lose lol. i've already had 2 encounters of ppl trying to race me this past month.

had 2 convertable miata's pull up next to me on each side with roll cages and dumped to the floor both reving at me lol....im sorry but i had too lol .......took them NASTY at the light then when we all met up at the second light i yelled out ok this time ill do it with traction control off ! then they were like na its ok we got the point lol

Last edited:

A) I'm not interested
B) I will lose.

Just looked it up. Even a civic hybrid will win against a cruze lol. Civics are not THAT slow lol.

True. Hahahaha nice to know but I am definitely not into street racing. Although battle of the base models would be an interesting episode of top gear. I'm sure they've done something similar in the past.

I live in a town full of mustangs and it seams like every time I pull up at a red light there is some hillbilly v8 head beside me in a mustang wanting to race I love messing with them by acting like I'm going to race and the watch them race off lmfao

Back