Another Re-Design for 2013?

If this refresh is drastic, it'll kill the value of the current car immensely. As a potential buyer (I put my deposit), this worries me enough to scare me away. They're in a huge quagmire here...and it makes sense that they are selling si's and other models on an order in advance basis. I have a feeling refresh is a euphemism for better materials, etc.

it's not like they're not trying to make the cars... they've had basically non stop disruptions since the earthquake in Japan. Now they're dealing with the flooding in Thailand.. and can't get parts made to make the cars...

These are a few pics from the flooding at the Honda plant

The vast amount of damages just OUTSIDE the building.. horrible
t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t6.jpg

t7.jpg

t8.jpg

t9.jpg

:sadbanana::sadwavey:

if you want to see/read all about the stuff going on there -
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/h...ion-by-half-due-to-flooding-in-thailand.2916/
That's from the 31st of October

talk about massive losses... the stock is also down ~27% on the year due to countless delays/issues, and they can't give solid guidance because they can't say what day the floodwaters will recede entirely... let alone get into full production

if honda does anything like subaru did with the 08 to 09 wrx, im not going to be a happy camper.
(they upped the hp from 224hp to 265hp and made the suspension way more aggressive)

if honda does anything like subaru did with the 08 to 09 wrx, im not going to be a happy camper.
(they upped the hp from 224hp to 265hp and made the suspension way more aggressive)
that's not really where the complaints stem... reviews complained more about interior hard plastics and fabric

if its just the interior hard plastics and fabrics being changed out, im totally fine with that. personally i like the 9th gens interior i think the materials used will withstand the test of time compared the the 8th. the fabrics and such in my 8th before i traded it in was starting to wear a lot. the new materials used might seem cheap, but i think they will last way longer.

Back