Anyone Here "Refresh" or Restore Their Rims?

why? just want pieces of plastic and then put the red honda logo on them :)
Ya, just try to find some caps that size and modify them to fit and then paint em and put vinyls on.
If you find caps that fit, but have a different car company logo on the you can 3M tape or glue on flat caps to cover those logs up. E Bay has flat caps like ths.....I used them on my hubcaps.

Last edited:
Ya, just try to find some caps that size and modify them to fit and then paint em and put vinyls on.
If you find caps that fit, but have a different car company logo on the you can 3M tape or glue on flat caps to cover those logs up. E Bay has flat caps like ths.....I used them on my hubcaps.
found some bmw replica 73mm caps for $40 :)

will paint them and toss on the honda logo :D

I had the S type 5 stars put on my car today and snapped a few pix. TPMS sensors installed and all. Cancelled my appointment with Hamilton Honda. They are good, but wanted double what I paid at American Tire.

Finished 1_bak.jpg

Finished 3.jpg

Finished 5.jpg
This last one is after I washed the car. I like. But I think I need spacers to bring them out a little.

Last edited:
Okay....I'm sold. Need to get me some stat! I think they will be a reasonable drop so I don't look 4 x 4 anymore, and I can still drive in through the snow in the winter.
My handling improved dramatically with just that one mod.

I did not go with Ichibas.

I don't kow how well these would work on rims other than the '06 RSX S rims. Be sure before you buy.

Front: http://www.ebay.com/itm/13084103163...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_2983wt_1183

and Rear: http://www.ebay.com/itm/33090950562...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_3361wt_1183
Why did you decide to go with these ones? Is there a difference?

If I understand correctly, once these wheel spacers are added they will stay on permanently. Will you keep them on during the winter too?

Last edited:
Why did you decide to go with these ones? Is there a difference?
If I understand correctly, once these wheel spacers are added they will stay on permanently. Will you keep them on during the winter too?
I hope they're not permanent. They go on just like a wheel -- only took a minute to put them on. Is there a difference? The Ichibas cost about twice as much or more.
I don't switch over to winter tires, if that's what you mean . . . or at least I haven't yet. If I were to do it this next year, I'd put a set of Blizzaks on the oem rims and TPMS sensors in this, which I made because it looked like fun:

TPMS Bomb.jpg

Last edited:
Back