Authenticity on Mugen shift knob?

there are like 50 companies in china that wholesale these for around $30/piece in bulk.

awesome man, I also got the steering wheel and key cover. I wanted to get the whole set with the exterior emblems but I want to order emblem overlays from grfxp so I didn't want to get the emblems and run the risk of the overlays not fitting the emblems properly.

awesome man, I also got the steering wheel and key cover. I wanted to get the whole set with the exterior emblems but I want to order emblem overlays from grfxp so I didn't want to get the emblems and run the risk of the overlays not fitting the emblems properly.
fair enough! I have bought a lot of stuff from that guy! Always been super super happy :) ExoPart ftw :)

just got this image from Scott Zellener From KingMotorsports

DS9Yz7K.jpg

If you look closely... you'd notice the pic says MADE IN CHINA

It's perfectly debatable that what ExoPart sells is genuine. Anyone who wants a fowards of that email from Scott at Kingmotor sports, email me, i'll forwards it to you

GranTurismo5@live.com

You can email him here:
scott@kingmotorsports.com

I talked to exopart about their products authenticity... they failed to respond when I brought up the replicas being sold.

I talked to exopart about their products authenticity... they failed to respond when I brought up the replicas being sold.
that's a fair assumption. But from what i have seen, even if it is a replica i don't see a single bit of proof showing me that an authentic one would be any better. even the instructions are printed in japan all in japanese... there is nothing that prove that it was fake. Either way, feels great, looks awesome works fantastic, fake or not i love it :)

that's a fair assumption. But from what i have seen, even if it is a replica i don't see a single bit of proof showing me that an authentic one would be any better. even the instructions are printed in japan all in japanese... there is nothing that prove that it was fake. Either way, feels great, looks awesome works fantastic, fake or not i love it :)

that's all that matters right? Not beat to pay $80 more for something that was made the same, looks the same, packaged the same, and WORKS the same. lol

AlienPrime bro I know you're in Canada but how long did it take you to receive your shift knob from him? He shipped mine already but Canada Post forgot to scan it I guess cause online it says they only received online shipping notification of it =[ it's been a week already, I'm impatient lmao Im dying to see how it looks in my ride.

AlienPrime bro I know you're in Canada but how long did it take you to receive your shift knob from him? He shipped mine already but Canada Post forgot to scan it I guess cause online it says they only received online shipping notification of it =[ it's been a week already, I'm impatient lmao Im dying to see how it looks in my ride.
weird... i can ask him for you... Mine took like 5 days i think. Maybe 4 i forget... Lemme check! Will get back to you soon :)

Last edited:
HAhaha!! okay dude! Not to worry! :) Shipped of course! 10-15 business days from TDOT to NJ :)

Be patient it'll come! I know you're excited! :D

I guess the only difference is the weight. Aesthetically, they all look the same.

Back