Authenticity on Mugen shift knob?

HAhaha!! okay dude! Not to worry! :) Shipped of course! 10-15 business days from TDOT to NJ :)

Be patient it'll come! I know you're excited! :D

Yeah that's what he told me lol, thanks for asking though bro, another day and nothing in the mail =[ Canada Post and USPS need to hurry the ************ up!!! lol

AlienPrime bro I know you're in Canada but how long did it take you to receive your shift knob from him? He shipped mine already but Canada Post forgot to scan it I guess cause online it says they only received online shipping notification of it =[ it's been a week already, I'm impatient lmao Im dying to see how it looks in my ride.

I ordered from the same place and it was in within three days but I'm in Canada too.

I ordered from the same place and it was in within three days but I'm in Canada too.

Yeah, i mean I know the seller's legit. His feedback is 100% with I think like 300 transactions or something like that. I'm sure Canada Post forgot to scan the item or something cause they havent updated the tracking info at all. Idk how long customs keeps the package for either.

Yeah, i mean I know the seller's legit. His feedback is 100% with I think like 300 transactions or something like that. I'm sure Canada Post forgot to scan the item or something cause they havent updated the tracking info at all. Idk how long customs keeps the package for either.

Sometimes it takes almost a month for something to get here from the US. Customs can add a lot of time to a shipment. Sucks I know.

317jm15.jpg

Got it along with my steering wheel emblem and key fob! =]

Back