Banned

This thread is a reason? The thread started with people just stating they were banned, asking if others were also, and if so any reason or if anyone had an explanation. That got sorted out pretty quick though, and turns out just a glitch.

No one really said anything bad about the other site, except one newish guy who came over. Obv. there is a different feel and style to the management of both sites. It's easy to harp when things go awry.

It's also not the first mass exodus.

I don't think the members/staff are bad. From what I gather, you just got a crap boss that makes ya look bad sometimes.

Exactly. On all fronts. Well said.

Reactions: 323
This thread is a reason? The thread started with people just stating they were banned, asking if others were also, and if so any reason or if anyone had an explanation. That got sorted out pretty quick though, and turns out just a glitch.

No one really said anything bad about the other site, except one newish guy who came over. Obv. there is a different feel and style to the management of both sites. It's easy to harp when things go awry.

It's also not the first mass exodus.

I don't think the members/staff are bad. From what I gather, you just got a crap boss that makes ya look bad sometimes.

In terms of insult ... NO, my opinion was stated. I also said im judging on how and who runs the other site i did not disrespect them as a person :) .

Back