Battlefield 1 Discussion Thread

Aassault rifles hard very horrible accuracy and almost every rifle felt useless above 50 meters. 1911 handgun was more accurate IMO

:meh:

With EA Access which cost $4.99 per month you can play BF1 as early as October 13th. You can cancel your membership at anytime you want.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/09...field-1-as-early-as-october-13-with-ea-access

"EA and developer DICE have detailed the Play First Trial for Battlefield 1, an early access program that lets EA Access and Origin Access members play up to ten in-game hours of the WWI shooter starting on October 13.

The Play First Trial will give members access to five maps, St. Quentin Scar, Amiens, Sinai Desert, Fao Fortress and Suez, which will all be playable in the Conquest, Rush, Operations, and Domination game modes. The remaining maps will open up on October 18 alongside the release of the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition and are playable unless the allotted 10 hours have already been used."

Not sure... I have a mixed feelings about this game

i enjoyed the beta but I hope the full game has more to offer. But it's battlefield so I'm sure they'll deliver.

Off topic and however, I just bought Mario maker for my wii and have been addicted since. Such a fun game.

i enjoyed the beta but I hope the full game has more to offer. But it's battlefield so I'm sure they'll deliver.

You really think they will deliver? See I thought the Beta was meh. I wasn't a fan of the desert map.

Also the gaming community/clan I game with isn't happy about the news regarding no RCON or traditional server management

"Yes this is old news BUT THIS NEEDS TO BE KNOWN this is a huge downgrade for PC players."

What does this mean? - Set server preferences by EA DICE

• Player caps for certain modes

• Ticket/Time caps for certain modes

• No RCON tools

• No RCON restrictions like restricting explosives etc on certain maps

• Basically for Console nothing has changed
-No plugin for map vote or kicking

• For PC we are now basically consoles in terms of server management.

I mean let's be honest. Any vids like BF, halo, g of w, COD, etc. that come out these days are the same **** different toilets. I don't waste my money on any of those games anymore. Except Halo lol. I'm a finatic.

Will Dice make it a decent game? Yes. Will they make it a ground breaking experience that will blow your tits off and think it's worth $100+ I think u guys know the answer.

I'm telling u guys get an emulator on ur computer a replay all the classics like the old castlevanias, mega mans, metriods, battletoads, smash bros, tecmo bowl and any other game u can think of.

Free.

Will Dice make it a decent game? Yes. Will they make it a ground breaking experience that will blow your tits off and think it's worth $100+ I think u guys know the answer.

The answer is no. :rotfl:

There are a few games I would buy over and over, full price. I wish they would just add a new campaign, a few maps, some tweaks, and bam! I would buy MW2 all over again. I don't need a whole new game every time. Just fix the broken/overpowered stuff and give me new maps/perks/weapons.

Dead Island did this. They just tweaked the first game, added a new "campaign" and the game was great. I bought the first one & the second one for XB360, and rebought both of the games for PS4 when they released. Don't remake it, just give me more of the same!

Dying Light has done this as well. I bought the original DL game, then all the DLC, and now I bought the entire second game that includes the first plus DLC. It's fine. You didn't f-it up, I'll give you my $$ when it's new so you can see that I am willing to pay for this game. Please make more. I'll even buy it twice.

^^
Carl on Duty World at War is available on xbox. It's an old game, but there are still few people playing it.

I've never been a fan of a controller for FPS games. Just can't use them. I can use a controller for racing and sports games (oh and rocket league) :giggle:

I've never been a fan of a controller for FPS games. Just can't use them. I can use a controller for racing and sports games (oh and rocket league) :giggle:

giphy.gif

Battlefield 1 will be life when it comes out...add me on xbox - "Dead man rages" haha im on there all the time and would love to chat with my other car fools

Back