best brand subwoofer

2012hondakid

Hanover, Pennsylvania
Vehicle Model
civic lx
Body Style
coupe
since I finally got my amp and box and system finally done in my lx. im looking to either upgrade my speakers because one rattles a lot or sell the box and amp and get a whole new setup. what kind of subwoofers would you suggest? I like kenwood, jbl, and pioneer. I have 2 ten in audiobahn in my box right now

I have a Rockford Fosgate P2 10" in my trunk. It's a solid sub and provides ample low end bass. Nice thing is it doesn't rattle my trunk and can hardly be heard from outside the trunk.

I just bought 2 polk Dxi 10 inch subs, a sound ordnance sealed box and a alpine mfp500 mono amp for 279 shipped from crutchfield. I'm going to sell my bazooka powered 10 with the bass control button when I install this new stuff.couldnt believe the deal I got.

crutch is usaully pricey so if you got a good deal thumbs up bro nice ...

remember its not just the subs ....the box also means alot when it comes to what kind of trunk you have .

It really depends on what your trying to get I woth with pioneer 6x9s andpioneer head unit with 2 kicker l7 12s and a kicker 1500 and its unstoppable best system I have hward in a looong time

For sound quality I prefer diamond audio. For spl go I would go with audioque, dd, or my favorite sundown audio.

JLw7 or bust. i had a 13.5 w7 in my rsx-s, it was amazing

Been pretty happy with the 10" Kicker i have in my half ton, would definitely consider them again if i was looking to purchase again

Damn, and I feel old with my 2 12" Fosgate HX2's DVC's. I have had them in my last car for almost 10 years and still sound nice. I will be building a custom box for the Coupe in the near future and running them in that as well, probably for another 10 years.

Where are you getting it from? The thing about subs, is that they are designed to have a certain amount of air space for a certain frequency. Depending on what you listen to will also determine how much air space you need. Also, look at using a poly-fill in the box. That helps keep the bass tight and less "boomy".

That's pretty close to the one I Got for 39.00 it's just big enough on top for the amp. Hopefully I'll get it done soon, can't wait to hear it.

Best speakers I ever put in a car were Cerwin Vegas I put in the rear deck of my 91 Accord and after that I didn't even want subs, they weren't even amplified, man I miss those things, wish I'd remembered to pull them from the car when I sold it. I also wish they sold something similar but IIRC Cerwin Vega now isn't as good as they used to be.

That's pretty close to the one I Got for 39.00 it's just big enough on top for the amp. Hopefully I'll get it done soon, can't wait to hear it.
that's what im going to do for what amp i buy because my current system is already sold and i have my amp screw in infront of my box right now and hoggin up nearly half my trunk

Back