Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

whats-in-the-box.gif

I was thinking the same, very awesome though. Can't wait to see how it goes. I have been thinking about doing this myself.

Yup it's going to sick! Retros are something everyone should do.... The increase in light is just crazy! Once I switched to Retros on my 8thgen I swore I would never go back. So the 9thgen is getting the treatment!

Very cool, post pics of the difference! Why the windscreen sealant though? Sorry I have little to no experience with retrofitting.

Yea she was fun 350 whp in awd was a blast. But my roots are with Honda. Plus the si is a hell of a lot more fun to drive!

Yea I would say that! They are both fun but I have to say the honda is a little more fun. Plus the community is better in the honda world than any other..... You should make 350 with the supercharger and a after cooler

Yea I have always enjoyed the Honda community a bit more. But I do miss rally a little bit lol! I am only shooting for about 300 to 330 with my si. Plus it is lighter and geared better than my subie was, so it should be much faster!

Yea I have always enjoyed the Honda community a bit more. But I do miss rally a little bit lol! I am only shooting for about 300 to 330 with my si. Plus it is lighter and geared better than my subie was, so it should be much faster!
This is true around the ~300whp that's good for a street terror! Meaning just about anything you get up next to will see your tail lights... But hey it's going to be a great fun and fast car for sure

Back