Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

I want the rail for increased volume with the larger injectors so pulse won't be an issue. I have been throwing a couple around q300, borla, and the greddy sp ultimate

I want the rail for increased volume with the larger injectors so pulse won't be an issue. I have been throwing a couple around q300, borla, and the greddy sp ultimate

Oh ok.... Q300 is going to be best out of that pack..... Well if you get vit to tune it he is going to tell you the same!

If you can get the full -race exhaust you won't regret at all!

Just trying to stay quiet and not rice lol! Now my intake is the loudest thing on my car haha

When I had the q300 my PRL intake would over power my exhaust by like 70% hahaha
My full- races screams now in a nice deep tone sounds good as hell!

And the title of the thread will hold true soon!!!
Yes sir! Pictures are coming Wednesday night. As to that's what's when I should be done installing the blower and stuff. Can't wait! Sooooo excited!

Reactions: Nix
Let the fun the begin!

7y3u7e2y.jpg

epurane4.jpg

tugaqu9u.jpg

everything looks great man, for some reason my phone hasn't been notifying me on relies on ur thread if ur wondering why I went MIA again lol. where did u get the work done at?

Me and my friend Matt did it.... I was wondering where you went.

In other news my belt popped tonight in middle of my pull for tuning. So I have to get another belt tomorrow and get it put on Saturday morning.

Back