Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Hmm sounds like I would have get a shop to do it but there is non that would do it (around here) or if the did they would probably charge me up the *** and be a s***y job after they were done

Well that's no good! You should be able to google welding places around you that got good review. And then go with them but you will have drop the subframe to get the pan out

Oh wow! Well congrats! Forget that supercharger. Buying a house is a great thing
Haha I have no problem with the house payments! I got the house for a seel of a price and its in amazing condition! I had money saved up for a blower for my 8th gen but then I traded my 8th for my 9th and got a house all within a week and a half of eachother. Now iv been saving up money again for a kit

Haha I have no problem with the house payments! I got the house for a seel of a price and its in amazing condition! I had money saved up for a blower for my 8th gen but then I traded my 8th for my 9th and got a house all within a week and a half of eachother. Now iv been saving up money again for a kit
That's awesome dude!!! Well how do you like the 9thgen vs the 8thgen

That's awesome dude!!! Well how do you like the 9thgen vs the 8thgen
I love it ! especially since I went with the 2014 and a sedan so much more tec and room than my old fg2! But if I had it my way I would have kept my 8th I loved that car too. Maybe one day ill buy another 8th gen. How about yourself? You came from a pritty sweet s/c 8th gen right?

I love it ! especially since I went with the 2014 and a sedan so much more tec and room than my old fg2! But if I had it my way I would have kept my 8th I loved that car too. Maybe one day ill buy another 8th gen. How about yourself? You came from a pritty sweet s/c 8th gen right?

Same thing I miss my 8thgen all the time. But I don't think I would get another. The 9thgen tech and upscale interior has got me spoiled. I love it. I think the perfect setup would have been the 13+ sedan body with the 8thgen head with the new k24Z7 bitten end with a 7500 rpm redline from factory and it would have been golden. That would been about 240hp so about 225 at the wheels and the torque would have been sweet as well.

But I like my 9thgen a lot

Same thing I miss my 8thgen all the time. But I don't think I would get another. The 9thgen tech and upscale interior has got me spoiled. I love it. I think the perfect setup would have been the 13+ sedan body with the 8thgen head with the new k24Z7 bitten end with a 7500 rpm redline from factory and it would have been golden. That would been about 240hp so about 225 at the wheels and the torque would have been sweet as well.

But I like my 9thgen a lot
That would be sweet but I have no complain about my car neather! Just wondering when u had ur blower and ran that camaro ss did u win or loose?

Back