Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

With resaults like that I cant wait to see what mercracing tvs' blower brings to the table 8-)! But when you had your ct kit could you beat many muscle cars ?

I could it just depends on what I was against if you saw my track video I run bracket racing and I ran a M3 and 2012 camaro SS I crushed the M3 and the SS he won but only because I ran to fast! Broke out. Went faster than I dialed in

I could it just depends on what I was against if you saw my track video I run bracket racing and I ran a M3 and 2012 camaro SS I crushed the M3 and the SS he won but only because I ran to fast! Broke out. Went faster than I dialed in
thats wicked! My biddies got a camaro ss I keep telling him once my car is boosted he's in trubble lol ill be the first boosted 8th/9th gen civic in my town so the muscle heads around here arnt gonna be used to beeing beaten by a tuner :p

thats wicked! My biddies got a camaro ss I keep telling him once my car is boosted he's in trubble lol ill be the first boosted 8th/9th gen civic in my town so the muscle heads around here arnt gonna be used to beeing beaten by a tuner :p

The newer mustang and camaro are fast. It takes little skill to beat them as well. You have to know your tires limits basically you need to know what rpms in what gear you can dead hook because fwd it's going to spin. But I know you can do it. It's really funny how their faces look when they lose

The newer mustang and camaro are fast. It takes little skill to beat them as well. You have to know your tires limits basically you need to know what rpms in what gear you can dead hook because fwd it's going to spin. But I know you can do it. It's really funny how their faces look when they lose
Well if the ct kit with the after cooler can beat an ss I'm sure the tvs kit won't have any problem at all! ill be getting the hodata traction control so ill be able to hook up a little better lol. I no how fast thos ss are I ran my buddies with my stock 2014 and got smoked I have a vid of the race on youtube

Well if the ct kit with the after cooler can beat an ss I'm sure the tvs kit won't have any problem at all! ill be getting the hodata traction control so ill be able to hook up a little better lol. I no how fast thos ss are I ran my buddies with my stock 2014 and got smoked I have a vid of the race on youtube

Oh cool let me get that YouTube Channel! Haha

Well you went from a dig with that SS that was the issue with that run. From a roll it would have been a little better but not much. But once that blower gets on it's going to be a completely different story.

Yeah I don't think it woild be much of a diffrence from a roll eather lol I can't wait for the blower! Gonna hit the drags after I install it!
Well you went from a dig with that SS that was the issue with that run. From a roll it would have been a little better but not much. But once that blower gets on it's going to be a completely different story.

Yeah I was thinking of the brembo mount kit. but I'm gonna stay on the stock suspesion due to having rough roads in some areas and I domt wanna end up bottoming out

Yeah boomba mounts are pretty decent i have now and I don't have any issue but I will be upgrading to hasport soon due to the increase of power I will have

Back