Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Well I haven't touched my flashpro in a while, I know with each software update that there are more basemaps tho. When I first got mine all they had were maps for bigger injectors, then they released more as the months went by.

In my opinion, the reflash map is all you need until you get a custom tune.

What does the reflash lower VTEC to? Also I'm pretty sure 100% sure it takes away the lil rev hang that's there

What does the reflash lower VTEC to? Also I'm pretty sure 100% sure it takes away the lil rev hang that's there
Reflash takes the rev hang away entirely, and it doesn't lower vtec engagement, altho that's a simple option to modify yourself

Reflash takes the rev hang away entirely, and it doesn't lower vtec engagement, altho that's a simple option to modify yourself

Ok cool messing with the VTEC engagement seems simply enough. But it's not. You can't just move it. That's bad because hp the motor has to be tuned for that engagement point

Ok cool messing with the VTEC engagement seems simply enough. But it's not. You can't just move it. That's bad because hp the motor has to be tuned for that engagement point
Well I just meant it can be done, not that it should lol

Back