bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat me to it. Only one I trust to detail my car is me.

I have a detailer (female) that I trust to detail my car. She use to have the same exact car as me (2015 WRX Limited in WRB).

10253951_10203871345086653_432147131565548921_n.jpg

Baby blue color:barf:

Hyper Blue ;)

how was the turnout?

Really good. I got there about 7:45am and stayed pretty much the whole time.

I sent this picture to my cousin in South Dakota who has a '69 Camaro with a 502.

This thing was on air ride. It was clean!

13009929_10154314573130116_1518314605_o.jpg

was that the first cars and coffee this year for you guys?

Wow... never mind this post. Move along.

Nice line up! Surprisingly your car does not look like the highest one off the ground.

was that the first cars and coffee this year for you guys?

It was mine but they have had it for about a month now. Last 2 weekends were cold/rainy so I don't think the turnout was nice as this past weekend.

Nice line up! Surprisingly your car does not look like the highest one off the ground.

Thanks.

The Hyper Blue STi (baby blue as @Michal006 called it) and the other WRB WRX is at stock height like me. The '05 WRX is lowered on Tein springs.

I'm looking to get RaceCompEngineering "Yellow" springs.

Doesn't drop it much (.8") with spring rates: 350lbs Front / 330lbs Rear

"The goal was to minimize the understeer these cars have from the factory and offer a spring that not only performs exceptionally at the limit, but also retains ride comfort to daily drive around town. The result is a car that handles extremely well from corner entry to corner exit."

http://www.racecompengineering.com/...wrx-sti/2015-wrx/2015-wrx-yellow-springs.html

You can get raceland coilovers for that money. Hmm decisions, decisions

:popcorn:

Reactions: Nix
I've heard bad reviews of race lands products.

The understeer on the wrx is notable. I watched several plow into corners this past Saturday.

I've heard bad reviews of race lands products.

The understeer on the wrx is notable. I watched several plow into corners this past Saturday.

Ya' don't say:shady: What would you expect from coilovers that cost less than $400. I heard that they good if you want to slam your whip:paper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back