bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya' don't say:shady: What would you expect from coilovers that cost less than $400. I heard that they good if you want to slam your whip:paper:
For $400 I expect top notch quality, I mean come on manufacturing and R&D can't cost that much right. Parts should cost next to nothing.

Reactions: Nix
^^
This guy
rolleyes.gif

:D

I think the only time race lands are appropriate is when your stock suspension is completely blown and you need to sell the car. $200-400 to get it up and running to sell it to carmax... heck yeah.

You had a nice set of coils on your last car didn't you? Did you lower that one more than 1"? I can't remember.

I had Feal 441 coilovers. They were adjustable so I don't know the exact amount it was lowered.

We should have put your car on jacks and slammed it at the Dragon for you to wake up to.

Would have been a good prank eh? :D

Sound Deadening arrived yesterday. :thumbsup:

Might try to install it this weekend.

Did a few things over the weekend. :thumbsup:

* Debadged the trunk

(Not my car but debadged for reference) - I should get that license plate frame!

11241700_1660605417501845_1775340800_n.jpg

* Renewed my vehicle registration (Installed the new sticker on the plate)

The little sticker in the top right corner lol (not mine but just like my plate)

maryland9.jpg

* Installed FatMat (sound deadening) on the passenger door - (Ran out of time to do the drivers door - will do it another weekend)

6587-img-0-full.jpg

Somebody has too much free time on their hands :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back