Bring More Wallet....

Brake Flush with Motul RBF600 @ ~76,800 miles.

FCAB installed @ ~76,800 miles.

photobucket-8248-1330829876027.jpg

Car feels better/tighter....

I still can't believe there isn't ANY jack points on the car, other than the usual 4 corner, OEM jack locations.

rear diff brace/chassis (not cover), front subframe sides where it reaches the frame rail.

rear:
jack10.jpg

We couldn't figure out the front even after looking for pics. Ended up using a conbimation of ramps and stock jack. Never oused anything like the BMW stock jack. Mike gave me a quick rundown on it.

The bemer got a nice detail today....prob could of used a more coarse pad but it will do for now, kinda rushed it today. I would like to have the front bumper re-sprayed.....it needs it.

Some before pics....

CIMG3633.jpg

CIMG3632.jpg

CIMG3630.jpg

Some after.....lost the sun, so not the best pics to show how nice it came out.

CIMG3644.jpg

CIMG3643.jpg

CIMG3642.jpg

Couldn't hit up the parking garage I wanted to go to for a Charlotte Skyline pic but took a couple pics while I was out in Uptown Charlotte.

CIMG3639.jpg

CIMG3641.jpg

CIMG3645.jpg

CIMG3648.jpg

CIMG3651.jpg

CIMG3654.jpg

Oh.....had a casualty from the blue tape.

CIMG3638.jpg

CIMG3634.jpg

Got tape? 6" pad

CIMG3637.jpg

Still not happy with it. Needed a more coarse pad....still some swirlies in the paint.

Forgot to mention I cleaned one of the belly pans and the control arms on Friday.

Before:

CIMG3609.jpg

CIMG3610.jpg

After:

CIMG3612.jpg

CIMG3614.jpg

CIMG3613.jpg

Ordered some new HID bulbs....one is dying/giving out a yellowish output. Got some 5000k morimoto bulbs for $50 from theretrofitsource.com. Didn't go with the Phillips "+" bulbs since the output was a little too "yellow" for my taste on the Si. Osrams are too expensive.

My order of Forever Black came in last night. Will try to apply the stuff this weekend, hopefully.

TSX projectors with the Phillips non "+" bulbs in 4300k. One of those bulbs went out so I got new Phillips bulbs which were the "+" in 4300k but they seemed to be a liitle more yellow than the non "+" ones.

car is looking good, and i agree about the + bulbs they were too yellow for me too

Back