BWR short shifter

Hmm, i think i might order this. Comes out to $45 to get it shipped to me and i can test fit and see if the coupe is the same. I know for 8th gen the 09+ is different for some reason

so it sounds like the "cheaper" ones have this issue if I'm reading it right? Interesting regardless

How does this make it a short shifter?

Clunck

Think of a see-saw. If you were to place the fulcrum closer to one side. The side its closest to wouldnt have as much travel. But that small amount of travel transmits to the other side furthest from the fulcrum which now moves a greater distance.

So this piece extends the length of the bottom part of your shifter. Below where it pivots (fulcrum). Thus requiring shorter movements from the driver to move the shifter cables their required amount to change gears.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Bwr short shifter just came in ginna throw it in soon will keep u updated anyone know how to take the plastics out around shifter

Clunck

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341688899.837990.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341688925.081651.jpg

short shifter is installed wanted to do a DIY on it but was a pain in the ***!! Way more then a 20 min install pm me if anyone needs help!!!!! Feels awesome def a difference I picked mine up for 20 buck deff a recomended mod!

Clunck

Back