BWR short shifter

anything specific on the install that went bad?

Nah not really and maybe I didn't it the hard way because I completely unbolted the shifterand housing and flipped it upside down it look like I could have unsnapped the just shifter but I didn't want to lose any parts

Clunck

Reason why mine only took 20 min was because I didn't unbolt it all, just snapped it off and used a long T handle to get it started and small allen key to torque it down.

How did u tighten both sides down and I think mine is coming loose because I'm noticing some forward Nd back wads play in it

Clunck

Short shifter is fixed it loosened up nothing a little thread sealant couldn't fix I will be posting a DIY soon

Clunck

One through the back hole in 5th gear and the other with the car in 2nd gear from the front. With a 2mm allen key and I put some blue loctite on the set screws before the install.

A lot nicer, I didn't.have it in all the way the first time so when I went to drop gears I found myself pulling it all apart on the spit to fix it then add some thread lock and she is good to go:)

That's cool I don't really like the design I'm in the process of coming up with a custom maybe changeable short shifter

Clunck

Back