Corpsing....pics to follow...

Hahaha nice! And yes.... it has begun.... I didn't take any pics of the new guys yet but they have been "skinned" and are currently drying before paint.

any other plans for this year.. special projects/ideas?

I usually put up some large 6ft cemetary "wrought iron" fencing around 2 large areas of the yard to really direct people. This year I am just putting up the full size skeletons and leaving it very open.

Each skeleton is going to be hanging by their hands from a large T-Shape. The big thing is going to be lanterns hanging on each end of the T for lighting. Possibly with real fire. Probably just flicker bulbs though. The cool factor is there with real kerosene lanterns going but I just don't trust people.

So overall a large field of hanging bodies. Should be quite different from usual.

Similar to this only right side up and skeletons....(Midnight meat train horror movie)
ishot-12.jpg

or this...
4051339138_802eceb7c7.jpg

please keep pics and progress updated in here... I'd love to see how it progresses

Very cool vids. Getting excited for Halloween. I really hope the weather cooperates this year, last year I had to throw everything together in about 3-4 hours.

I can't wait to see what Nix adds this year.

I'll post pics and vids as well. Already purchased a few new things.

Yeah dude!

I think we are going pumpkin shopping next week/weekend. 20th? But not carving until the weekend of the 27th so they stay nice and fresh for Halloween.

I've tried the whole spraying it down with a bleach mix and coating the inside and carved areas with vasoline. It helps some but usually doesn't add more than a few days.

TQCrF.jpg

you're holding out on us!!! Can we get some updated shots of your progress?

Indeed I have been lazy with the camera..... We have 14 pumpkins to carve this weekend.....

Have you at least been taking pics of the stuff you've been working on? Hopefully?

Back