Crazy Car Accidents

LMFAO!!! He was cruising around the field.:rotfl::rotfl:How did he lose consciousness:screwy:

Last edited:
IDK. Could be low blood sugar. He was so lucky he didn't hit the pole or go into oncoming traffic.

Fell asleep!

Being retired from over the road semi driving...... the key is to recognize the symptoms, and do something about it quickly.......

Stop the car, get out and go for a 10 min walk, or take a nap(after you stop).

FR997XU.gif

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fv8UBvGNIg[/QUOTE]

What's scary.... These people vote!

I was chased down E. of Richmond on a Interstate by a local policeman for not caring about a car on fire sitting on the right shoulder of the road. I had to explain to him my only responsibility was not to rubberneck and cause another situation, since there was a fire truck on scene, with other pros' there as well.

What I did was pull as far to the left as I could and pass safely past the peeps, then pick up back to the speed limit after being clear(had a load-ish exhaust, probably drew his attention). I told him I've stopped a number of times when being 1st on the scene in the past, and have seen where keeping it moving is safest. He said he misunderstood and let me go.

It didn't sound like the brakes were depressed seconds before impact. What was that driver thinking...?

Damn. I've seen so many videos of people losing control of the car while spinning out like this. I've never had a car with enough power to attempt anything like this, but I'm sure I'd take my foot off the gas as soon as I felt any slide at all. That's what I do in the winter. Is it lack of driver experience or is it really that difficult to control a car with lots of power?

Damn. I've seen so many videos of people losing control of the car while spinning out like this. I've never had a car with enough power to attempt anything like this, but I'm sure I'd take my foot off the gas as soon as I felt any slide at all. That's what I do in the winter. Is it lack of driver experience or is it really that difficult to control a car with lots of power?
My opinion is both... They aren't talented enough to start such dumb moves that they can handle once it get's to that point of loose traction. There's just too many people that only have the mind set to stomp on the gas pedal, and too inapt to follow up with the cars control once it breaks out.

A simple situation is the average driver goes fast on straight roads, but can't drive on curvy roads........ So they pass everybody on the straights and bog the ones they passed when they reach the curves.

I would certainly respect the power if I had a car like that. Maybe it's mostly young kids full of testosterone courage, trying too hard to impress others that produces scenes such as these.

Back