Crazy Car Accidents

Let's add some new content shall wee?
confused.gif

GREENSBORO, N.C. -- One person was killed and five were taken to the hospital after a wreck involving a tractor-trailer and six motorcycles on Interstate 85 southbound in Greensboro, Friday morning.

Officials said six motorcycles from out-of-state were parked on the side of the road taking a break (one had mechanical difficulties) when a tractor-trailer hit them.

Witnesses said they saw the tractor-trailer swerve and go off the road, hitting the motorcyclists.

The truck then came to a stop further up on I-85.

Authorities said the tractor-trailer is out of Florida and there was a passenger in the front seat.

After speaking with the tractor-trailer driver, troopers said they think he fell asleep at the wheel. Troopers said they think the only reason he stopped about half a mile up the road is because he had a flat tire from the crash.

"One witness who observed the actual impact said the tractor trailer driver drifted from the middle southbound travel lane and went right off the road into all six motorcycles.

Enough with the pictures and let's what what happened.

daniel-serna-truck-hits-motorcycles-jpg

i85wreck8.jpg

i85.jpg

Like that mustang. What did she think was going to happen?........... sheeeesh!

Looks like the road surface was the issue, and it looked like it would be hard to tell in advance from the video..........

Farrah also did notice the dirt on the road a couple of minutes before the reveal. :rotfl:

That truck driver is an absolute moron.

:thumbsdown: He's lucky to be alive.... No I haven't seen that video in the past.

Back