Crazy Car Accidents

Wow. So it all started because of the jack asss biker who suddenly stopped in front of the RR and then got tapped? I'm on the side of the driver here and don't think he should face any charges.

I think the part that started this is missing, and that the police are going with what they see on the video........ Kind of like the way the press edits everything to suit their view.
I can't see why that biker would have done that with out some reason.
Again.... I'm not saying the riders had any reason to do what they did, there is no excuse for their actions, I'm only concerned with getting the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
While we're on mob violence, there really needs to be some stiff laws/actions against this, on and off the road.

I think the part that started this is missing, and that the police are going with what they see on the video........ Kind of like the way the press edits everything to suit their view.
Again.... I'm not saying the riders had any reason to do what they did, there is no excuse for their actions, I'm only concerned with getting the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
While we're on mob violence, there really needs to be some stiff laws/actions against this, on and off the road.

This kind of stuff happens around here all the time. The groups get together and try to take over the road for there group. This time it got out if control. Last year this group got together and took over times square, so the cops were waiting there instead. What isn't mentioned here is that after he tapped the first bikers fender he stopped. The bikers approached the RR and then proceeded to pound on the windows and slash one of his tires. This is why he took off. It's a shame that a biker was run over and left a paraplegic but he could've chose to not be there. You can go out and ride with your friends but that doesn't mean you take over a whole highway in the middle of the day.

This kind of stuff happens around here all the time. The groups get together and try to take over the road for there group. This time it got out if control. Last year this group got together and took over times square, so the cops were waiting there instead. What isn't mentioned here is that after he tapped the first bikers fender he stopped. The bikers approached the RR and then proceeded to pound on the windows and slash one of his tires. This is why he took off. It's a shame that a biker was run over and left a paraplegic but he could've chose to not be there. You can go out and ride with your friends but that doesn't mean you take over a whole highway in the middle of the day.

That's shows there's more to it, my point is report the whole story......... Thanks for adding some parts that are missing......
Now possibly the suv was just trying to inch his way though the crowd, and then was blocked by that biker, and since the bikers seem to be the only ones with footage, we may never know......

I doubt it....this is from the same user that loaded up the RR video. Prius appears to get a beat down for trying to go on a green light while all the motorcyclist run red lights, split lanes, drive on side walks.....

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ujSkztMRrs

Mob mentality. They know that police can't catch all of them so feel like they can do anything they want. These guys need to be stopped. Stiff laws.

Last edited:
I think they're right that this started when that one biker brake checked the range rover and got tapped. Considering that the video came FROM the bikers, it would've been far too easy to show footage of what the ranger rover did to provoke them, but it looks like they just happened to roll up on the RR and surround him, try to slow him down to let the group by, and then got into an accident. When they stopped dead in the highway and started to surround the RR, the driver reacted.

I'd like to say that from the 1st, I was thinking that the RR was doing something to start this, but after seeing the vid that @hey_mikey brought up it's a mob issue rather than a mc/car issue.
What I'm looking at most of the time(all the time, at anything, part of my ocd) is, would I challenge a 5,000 lb. cage while on my mc.... Noooo ! ........ So why would that idiot(mc'er) come to a stop in front of that one, without a reason.......... So I'm seeing the reason "NOW" .....Mob Mentality.....
So it appears they are just looking to mess with ppl.

Also as a driver of semi's, there were plenty of times it had entered my head to just roll over some one that needs it(IMO), but being of sound mind I did not....... Which brings to light the RR shouldn't have tapped the mc, because that's going to insight the pac/mob, ............But as shown in the 2nd video of Mikey's, there was a car that got his side mirror wacked off(that's not dirty is it) and didn't do any more than inch forward without contact.......... I'd say in the position of the RR, I'd just stop when the mc stopped in front of me and wait for them to move on...... BUT ......... If they got off their mc's and started breaking windows and such, if possible I'd 1st try to drive away(in whatever direction I could find) if I could, and if it starts getting out of hand dial 911 and wait to be saved by the police.... or carry extra magazines.

I'd like to say that from the 1st, I was thinking that the RR was doing something to start this, but after seeing the vid that @hey_mikey brought up it's a mob issue rather than a mc/car issue.
What I'm looking at most of the time(all the time, at anything, part of my ocd) is, would I challenge a 5,000 lb. cage while on my mc.... Noooo ! ........ So why would that idiot(mc'er) come to a stop in front of that one, without a reason.......... So I'm seeing the reason "NOW" .....Mob Mentality.....
So it appears they are just looking to mess with ppl.

Also as a driver of semi's, there were plenty of times it had entered my head to just roll over some one that needs it(IMO), but being of sound mind I did not....... Which brings to light the RR shouldn't have tapped the mc, because that's going to insight the pac/mob, ............But as shown in the 2nd video of Mikey's, there was a car that got his side mirror wacked off(that's not dirty is it) and didn't do any more than inch forward without contact.......... I'd say in the position of the RR, I'd just stop when the mc stopped in front of me and wait for them to move on...... BUT ......... If they got off their mc's and started breaking windows and such, if possible I'd 1st try to drive away(in whatever direction I could find) if I could, and if it starts getting out of hand dial 911 and wait to be saved by the police.... or carry extra magazines.
That was actually @RaskyR1 that linked that 2nd vid. Just FYI.

Back