Do you drive with fogs on?

Matsweeper

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
hey guys, I took my LED headlight bulbs off and put my halogen bulbs back on until my PIAA come in.

While driving back home I wanted to see what the lighting output of my halogens plus my Nokia yellow fogs would be like. The lighting was beautiful to say the least. It lights up the road really well.

Since mine fogs are real yellow I only use them in fog and will in snow weather. However do you guys drive with it on? I do notice that it covers the sides really well and it comes in handy when going on a turn. Over all better lighting.

I know they are "fog" lights but just wanted to hear your thoughts. I will be getting PIAA 4000k low beams and high beams. It just seems expensive to buy the fogs as well.

I would consider nokya but I hear they are more bluish. I even considered yellow for the winter/fall temp and white for summer/spring season.

I leave my halogen fogs on 24/7. They provide added width

I have mine on all the time. Just the stock bulbs in there.....

Wow! It does offer wide visibility and improves lighting. I guess when I google this so many people with "fogs blind coming traffic" (obvious these people don't know what they are talking about or improper aim). I'll my wife. I'm sure she would appreciate better lighting on her 2013 civic with night driving.

I have Morimoto LED fogs and the visibility with them on is much more improved at night. Great little mod;)

I thought the OE fogs only allows Fogs to be on with Low beams? unless you guys did some rewiring

Looks like I'm going to be driving with them on all the time too. I fee like if I keep it yellow it will make my view look like I have halogens in terms of color. PIAA fogs H11 are $70! I'll see what I will do. I'd love to have that set up even though yellow looks so nice and it serves the right purpose in bad weather conditions. However white with low being white will cover a wide and nice range

I bought some yellow vinyl for like $12 on amazon. I put three layers to get the color I liked.
68059347d67fdeccaf512a435f736af8.jpg

I only use mine when I need to. Driving in the city you barely need them either way. I find that on dark roads having them on for too long does affect some of your night vision. To each his own though.

hey guys, I took my LED headlight bulbs off and put my halogen bulbs back on until my PIAA come in.

While driving back home I wanted to see what the lighting output of my halogens plus my Nokia yellow fogs would be like. The lighting was beautiful to say the least. It lights up the road really well.

Since mine fogs are real yellow I only use them in fog and will in snow weather. However do you guys drive with it on? I do notice that it covers the sides really well and it comes in handy when going on a turn. Over all better lighting.

I know they are "fog" lights but just wanted to hear your thoughts. I will be getting PIAA 4000k low beams and high beams. It just seems expensive to buy the fogs as well.

I would consider nokya but I hear they are more bluish. I even considered yellow for the winter/fall temp and white for summer/spring season.
On with low beams, always - Discovered the first evening we had "Blue" that the extra illumination at the edges makes driving dark backroads and corners much "easier".

Back